122lbs Loss in almost 1 year and 9 months

Hi y'all this is success story. I've been on my weight loss journey almost 2 years this upcoming may. I went from not knowing how to eat to restricing to balancing out my love for food. I am always hard on myself becYse last weekend I spent just eating the jot so great food. I realized it's life and I am in control. All because I had couple days of bad eating will not hinder my progress. When I fall off my eating schedule I always remember to get back up and keep working hard. Fitness had become a major part of my life. I love working out ans knowing my body gets stronger. I love how people do not recognized me since dripping all this weight. Sometimes it's insane to the ones that bully you want to be your friend. I am accepting my body and I love it. I have stretch marks and loose skin and I would never go back to my old ways because of it. I feel Beautiful in the skin I am. I'm putting myself first ans my health ans overall me❤️

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!