3 Day No-Sugar Challenge

Stormtrooper101
Stormtrooper101 Posts: 69 Member
edited February 2019 in Challenges
This is a short challenge but can be done as many times as desired!

To complete the challenge, all you have to do is avoid all sugary snacks for 3 days. Obviously, natural sugars like those found in fruit don’t count. Post your progress at the end of each day, and work hard to meet your goals!

This challenge can help recover from bad eating days, help stop bloating, jump start any new diet, or generally help anyone at any point along their journey. Good luck!

Replies

• noegrand123
    noegrand123 Posts: 166 Member
    Ok I am in!

Getting ready to do Valentine’s baking for kids and this will help me be accountable! No tasting while baking!!!
  • Stormtrooper101
    Ok I am in!

Getting ready to do Valentine’s baking for kids and this will help me be accountable! No tasting while baking!!!

That sounds like a great way to start off the challenge! The best of luck to you in your baking, the Valentine’s Day rush is upon us!
  • noegrand123
    noegrand123 Posts: 166 Member
    Made it thru all the baking!!! Last nite and today! Hope all is well with you and any newbies who join!
  • Stormtrooper101
    Made it thru all the baking!!! Last nite and today! Hope all is well with you and any newbies who join!

Wow! Congratulations on making it through! I also love to bake, and know how hard it is to make it through without snagging a cookie. I’m honestly inspired by how well you’re doing!! Hope everything is well with you too!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,809 Member
    I've been on a sugar binge for about 2 weeks so this is great for me....starting today

17.3 -
    18.3 -
    19.3 -
  • krea4
    I've been on a sugar binge for about 2 weeks so this is great for me....starting today

17.3 - 😱 well that resolve didn't last long! 😂 caved in the face of chocolate sweets! Try again tomorrow!

18.3 -
    19.3 -
    20.3 -
  • Stormtrooper101
    krea4 wrote: »

17.3 - 😱 well that resolve didn't last long! 😂 caved in the face of chocolate sweets! Try again tomorrow!

18.3 -
    19.3 -
    20.3 -

No fears! The cravings get the best of al of us. That’s the main point of this challenge, to help people try to fight their cravings! I have faith in you 💪
  • 90daywonder
    90daywonder Posts: 18 Member
    starting this challenge today :)
  • Stormtrooper101
    starting this challenge today :)

Welcome!
  • moniquebryan
    moniquebryan Posts: 34 Member
    I am down I will weigh in the morning
  • krea4
    I've been on a sugar binge for about 2 weeks so this is great for me....

18.3 - Didn't manage it today either!

19.3 - feeling positive this morning so hopefully will hold out against the cravings .....

20.3 -
  • alexhayg
    alexhayg Posts: 96 Member
    Why not!! I have been thinking about doing a sugar free week so this should be the little kick start I need to see if I can do it :) Any suggestions/ Tips - good substitutes or things to avoid with hidden sugar in?

I will have to start tomorrow as I have already had weetabix this morning and a yogurt for my snack, but I won't have any more today and will start 100% tomorrow :)
  • tmichales
    tmichales Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!
  • Stormtrooper101
    I started this today (it seems weird that I’m a little late to this but here I am), and had to give in because a friend of mine made a vanilla rainbow cake. Hoping to succeed tomorrow!
  • Amanda19952017
    Amanda19952017 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m in if this is still open? Sugar is my one and only downfall. If I could stop all the binging on sweets, I would meet my weight goal no problem. So this would be a great challenge for me!
  • Stormtrooper101
    I’m in if this is still open? Sugar is my one and only downfall. If I could stop all the binging on sweets, I would meet my weight goal no problem. So this would be a great challenge for me!

Of course! This challenge is open all the time and can be joined by anyone! It honestly doesn’t matter when you start. You can even do it a few times if you’d like! Welcome!
  • vprado1
    vprado1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone. I heard we go thru sugar withdrawals. That scared me. It's part of my diet as if they were vegetables.
    I'm in. Starting today...
  • Yakitti
    Yakitti Posts: 2 Member
    Just eat normal food first don't let yourself to get hungry then it's going to be easy folks <3 I'm on ketodiet since 2 weeks and
    also not eating sweets since feb 1st. Im also sweets addict im trying to get through addiction. I couldnt imagine 1 day without sweets but i made it so you can ! Xoxo
  • Stormtrooper101
    vprado1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I heard we go thru sugar withdrawals. That scared me. It's part of my diet as if they were vegetables.
    I'm in. Starting today...

Welcome! Don’t worry too much about sugar withdrawal, if you add the correct sugars (such as fruits) you shouldn’t feel any of the symptoms. The challenge can also be done shorter or longer then the original 3 days. Totally up to you! Wishing you the best of luck!
  • Stormtrooper101
    Yakitti wrote: »
    Just eat normal food first don't let yourself to get hungry then it's going to be easy folks <3 I'm on ketodiet since 2 weeks and
    also not eating sweets since feb 1st. Im also sweets addict im trying to get through addiction. I couldnt imagine 1 day without sweets but i made it so you can ! Xoxo

Wow! That’s amazing! Thank you so much for the tips, as I know I have especially been struggling with sugar in the past week or so (part of the reason I started this challenge). Also, I’m so impressed on you’re dedication to your diet. I know I would have snuck a treat in! Congratulations!