Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Tracey you will totally hit your goal. Oh my <3 i was just craving meat loaf today.....yummy...….
    I need some in my life...….Best of luck this weekend with OMAD......
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Valentine's Day through me for a loop yesterday and I ended up having two meals and the scale this morning kicked me in the rear showing a 3 pound gain (173.7) which I know is not a real gain but gheesh. I was 169.6 last Friday so I am hoping for 167 or below on Tuesday.

I had an early meal today of Meat loaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, lima beans and a roll (sorry no photo). I may have my Chocolate Kale Shake when I get home from work and that will be all for the day. Tomorrow will be another early meal since we are having a brunch at church tomorrow. Sunday will me my usual after church meal and Monday is my fast day. If I have no deviations from my plan, I am confident I can reach goal on Tuesday.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so you're about 2 pounds in front of us :) You've got this darlin'! That salt and glycogen will fly away and you'll be right back where you need to be :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I need to make meatloaf soon!!! Good luck on your weigh in on Tuesday, I hope you reach 167 o:)
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Tracey!!!!!
    I've missed you!
    As always, LOVE your organized charts and especially loved looking at your delicious foods.
    I'm happy to see that you're still around and gunning for goal again.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Good luck with your weigh-in on Tues! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I checked Trendweight today and for the first time ever, my scale weight (172.0) is the same as my trend weight. It is time now to get that weight moving moving moving in the down direction. I doubt I will make my 167 pound goal in the morning as I had a couple of days where I deviated from program. I have to get my head right and resist the urge to eat outside of my eating window. I have no problems with my water fasts so I don't know why I've been having issues on my OMAD days.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    I don't want to type so I will just show it. It is sad, but this is a new week and I am determined to stick to my OMAD every day. I will also be drinking tea during my fast time to help with any hunger. I am looking for some great numbers this week and am setting my goal at 167 again for next week Tuesday.

fuv0h4cxicdb.png

• volgirl1322
    You totally can make your goal by next week. You know what works, and you have been an inspiration to me too, so I am rooting for you!
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    I agree with Donna! I think you can make 167 next week, especially if you plan to do that fast on Thursday. I would join you all, but I am getting over a pretty bad cold. I have a goal of 153.3 next week, so we can support each other.
  • Brendalea69
    You're down a pound from last Tuesday, good job!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Brenda, I am actually up a pound scale weight from last Tuesday, but I am down on my trend weight 0.3. However, that pound along with others will be long gone soon.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    I think I feel a microscope March in my future. It was great for us who did it last year. Any takers to go along with me for a microscope March.

I really want to have lost a good bit of pounds when I see my doctor again in April and I think a microscope March will help to keep me focused and on target to have good losses.
  • Brendalea69
    Brenda, I am actually up a pound scale weight from last Tuesday, but I am down on my trend weight 0.3. However, that pound along with others will be long gone soon.

Oh, your chart says the opposite?!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I'm always on microscope March so I'm IN!!! You're right on track with us Trace...maybe you just need some buddies ;)
  • Brendalea69
    Please refresh us on what Microscope March was...
  • LadyBlanks
    Microscope March is a more detailed sharing of how your day went. Things shared were amount of water drank, hours slept, and the like. Here is a sample of one of my Microscope March posts.

Oh how I can't wait to get back to that weight again. I hope to be there by April.

hmdvym1bgt1p.png
  • volgirl1322
    Okay girls, count me in...….I have a beach trip planned the end of July if I could be at 150ish by then I would be sooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!! I am up for microscope March for sure!
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019

Today's weight (170.2) is on the top. Last Tuesday's weight (169.0) is on the bottom. So a gain of 1.2 pounds.
  • Brendalea69

Today's weight (170.2) is on the top. Last Tuesday's weight (169.0) is on the bottom. So a gain of 1.2 pounds.

Oops I didn't even read the dates, sorry :(
  • Brendalea69
    edited February 2019
    You can count me in on Microscope March too but I wont be counting calories ;)