Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 2

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2019
    I was 131 this morning :o so I will be doing OMAD everyday until I get back to 125 which is the low end of my maintenance range.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    It shouldn't take you too long to get there Brenda...Way to stay on top of things!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yep you are super close, you will be there in no time!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    You've got this lady! It'll be faster than you think, bc some of it is water weight for SURE seeing as you were more OMAD than splurge days this week :)

No worries, a week or two and you'll be right back where ya need!

• futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    You've got this, Brenda! I know I am not the only one who has looked to you for inspiration, and I know you will get things back with your consistency and commitment! Good job on reining things in before they went too far! And thanks especially for sticking around to continue to provide inspiration for maintenance!
  • Brendalea69
    edited February 2019
    My plan was to have no splurge days this week and I ended up having 2 :( This winter is kicking my butt, once I start eating I can't stop!!! I'm going to strictly eat OMAD today and tomorrow (A bowl of Chili) and Thursday will be a water only day. I'm hoping for 129 by Friday o:)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I am struggling right along with you Brenda, but I am going strictly Basic OMAD and will overcome. You can do it Brenda! 129 by Friday, it's in the bag.
  • volgirl1322
    You totally have it in the bag....
  • futuredrbri
    You've got it! You've been kicking butt for 3 years now - you can take on this winter!
  • mistymeadows2005
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS no worries Brenda! A good fast to getcha back into range and cleanse you a bit will put you right back where you wanna be :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    129lbs will be yours! <3 Don't beat yourself up on that 2 splurge days! :) You've got this! :+1:
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    You've maintained so well that I wouldn't worry, Brenda.
  • Brendalea69
    Tomorrow will be my official weigh in day for the week because I was 131 this morning :/ so I'm going to do another water day today and hopefully I will be 130 or lower tomorrow.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Tomorrow will be my official weigh in day for the week because I was 131 this morning :/ so I'm going to do another water day today and hopefully I will be 130 or lower tomorrow.

A water fast should shed a few pounds NO PROB babe :)
  • Brendalea69
    Thanks Steph <3

I started a thread about plateaus for anyone that is struggling and I hope it's helpful to you all o:)
  • volgirl1322
    Yes thanks for doing that, I will check it out! Sending good vibes your way for 130 tomorrow!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Good luck for tomorrow's weigh-in Brenda! Sending over positive 130 vibes! :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited February 2019
    Thanks everyone for the good vibes...Final weigh in for the week is 130 :)

My body is telling me not to Water Fast anymore. The next morning I'm feeling really dizzy and getting headaches and if I don't eat I feel that way all day. I used to lose 2 to 3 pounds a day drinking just water but lately it's only been 1 so I will just be sticking with OMAD and just keep some of them really low calorie.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend o:) I'm going ice fishing for the first time and maybe my last :#

• volgirl1322
    Congrat Brenda awesome results. yeah we have to listen to what our bodies tell us for sure!!!
  • futuredrbri
    Congrats, Brenda! You're right to listen to your body -- we don't need you collapsing!