Down 308lbs, almost at goal!

Replies

• michne16
    michne16 Posts: 538 Member
    You are amazing! Incredible loss. Good luck in reaching your goals!
  • aadcox
    aadcox Posts: 1 Member
    WOW!! That is amazing! What an inspiration !
  • You are an inspiration! GREAT JOB!!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    So incredible! Congratulations!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Wow amazing job. You have every right to be proud. You are a great inspiration
  • Aria603
    Aria603 Posts: 29 Member
    absolutely amazing!
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Your journey is an inspiration! #1, you supply the best argument ever to people afraid that they can't lose weight without sweat-dripping workouts; and #2, I was particularly touched by how much you see your tastes and your views of yourself changing as you go.

Thank you for sharing your story, and all the best in reaching your goal!
  • SueMiconi
    SueMiconi Posts: 10 Member
    Congratulations...what a lot of work!! You look amazing. I wish my brother (maybe close to your starting weight) could
    somehow find the motivation you found.
  • rachelpelucca
    rachelpelucca Posts: 57 Member
    This is so amazing! Goes to show what hard work and dedication can do! You’re awesome 💪🏻
  • Wow, you're doing great! What an inspiration you are!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,624 Member
    you look so much younger!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Wow, simply wow! You look absolutely stunning. What an amazing achievement!
  • AnnabellaRaine
    AnnabellaRaine Posts: 43 Member
    Oh my god I am scared! Tomorrow I am having my very first professional photos done! But I don’t know which dress to wear! I’m not good at knowing when or how to show my new figure and when/how not too. I have two dresses picked out. I will see if it will let me load both photos in one post. The coloured one is zero shape and flows. The black has a lovely shape and can be worn on or off shoulders. They both need ironing and sorry about the picks, the sun wasn’t up yet 😂
    Any advice would be very much appreciated ❤️37qhmdercf0d.jpeg
    ycq2f3nqpsee.jpeg
  • SallyH77
    SallyH77 Posts: 42 Member
    The black one!

SueMiconi wrote: »
    Congratulations...what a lot of work!! You look amazing. I wish my brother (maybe close to your starting weight) could
    somehow find the motivation you found.

Obviously I don’t know your brother, his age or his story. But one thing I do know for sure, it doesn’t matter what or how many times he tries. If he isn’t ready and he hasn’t hit HIS rock bottom. It won’t happen. Yeah he will lose on all kinds of diets. But it will go back on with extra as soon as he stops. So it is not until he is ready to actually stop dieting, that his life will change.

I can testify to the bolded part, I had been overweight for years, and no matter how many times I was told I needed to lose weight and the half assed diet attempts, it wasnt until I hit rock bottom that I truly committed to losing weight and creating a new lifestyle.
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    edited February 2019
    2nd vote for the black one!

And echoing the very well done! Amazing and also think you should rock your chair/crutches! They give you freedom.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    If I were you I'd rock the crutches or wheelchair in the photos! It's proof and encouragement for others in a similar health situation that it's not ramping up our exercise that reduces fat in our bodies, it's how we choose to nourish ourselves. WTG!

I have never thought of it that way when showing them in photos. I like that idea, I really do! Thank you xx

It really does bother me sometimes when people tell me that they can’t lose any weight because they can’t/don’t have time to work out.

It’s true, because of my body, every bit of this has been done with zero exercise. It really can still be done no matter what.
    This is so true, people in your situation need the hope you can give them! In fact I am sending your story to my brother who has MS. He has put on quite a few points and it's not ideal for him since he has already had a heart attack.
  • silly13itch
    silly13itch Posts: 3 Member
    Your amazing!!! Great share!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!