Help please!!!!

I am returning to myfitnesspal for losing weight and have a charge 3 Fitbit to include on steps. I've tried so many ways to connect both so they sync together and I'm losing my mind!!!! I'm getting this message....to connect your fitbit account please allow myfitnesspal to access all Fitbit data points...I've tried this and I'm failing! I have reset my accounts on both thinking it would be easy and even lost the friends I recently added on myfitnesspal....I'm about to throw it , any advice ???

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Is your fitbit syncing to the fitbit APP Dashboard? Only a lot of people who have the charge 3 (including me) do have issues with it not syncing to the Fitbit APP.

I have never had a problem with it syncing to MFP provided it syncs to the Fitbit APP Dashboard first.

I am on my second device as my first was deemed defective. But this one is the same. I set it up it synced with the Fitbit APP for 2 days then it wont find tracker.

I too have given up trying now as this has been an issue for me since mid December.

However I am not giving up on MFP as this website is awesome and helped me lose 36 lbs so far.

I just keep the Charge 3 to monitor my steps and calories and remind me to keep moving.

Probably not much help to you sorry. More of a vent against Fitbit :#:#:#
  • gt0186b
    gt0186b Posts: 78 Member
    I have a Versa and I had no issues syncing it up. Maybe try asking in the fitbit group https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users