2»

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    dncy09x2ayha.png
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Mprilly wrote: »
    I run. And run and run. And cook. And read. And wander to new places.

I also start asking questions to Alexa and read up on the universe. I've learned some cool ish.

I wish I could get into running, but I hate it. Ha ha! I admire people that do it.

Just anything that gets your heart going. Endorphins, man. The secret to life. Get a dopamine flowing...natural happiness
  • NBTenere
    NBTenere Posts: 6 Member
    Astronomy, ornithology, family research, learning about anything. My old Sergeant-Major used to say, "Sir, it's a sad day when ya don't learn something!" He was right. Keep the mind alive and learn something new each day. Runnergirl238 has a great take on this.
  • Competeballpythons
    Competeballpythons Posts: 224 Member
    edited February 2019
    Jiujitsu
    Roll jiujitsu
    No more bored
  • Mprilly
    Mprilly Posts: 56 Member
    NBTenere wrote: »
    Astronomy, ornithology, family research, learning about anything. My old Sergeant-Major used to say, "Sir, it's a sad day when ya don't learn something!" He was right. Keep the mind alive and learn something new each day. Runnergirl238 has a great take on this.

Thank you!
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Browse your favorite online retailers, spend hours adding a bunch of stuff to your cart, then abandon it all.
    Great pastime.
  • HeavierThanAire
    HeavierThanAire Posts: 39 Member
    When I'm bored, I surf YouTube for how-to/DIY home projects, and then I do them.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    edited February 2019

I also start asking questions to Alexa and read up on the universe. I've learned some cool ish.

I used to run 10k every morning. It became addicting. I had aa resting heart rate of 38 bpm.

This run from yesterday was my first 10k in like 3 months. Still smashed it.

jent43omut11.jpeg
  • RunnerGirl238

I used to run 10k every morning. It became addicting. I had aa resting heart rate of 38 bpm.

jent43omut11.jpeg

I am addicted to running and heart rates...my rhr is 46 right now. I took off 2 months of intense training in favor of easy miles, but back at it.

10 k is a fun distance.
  • RunnerGirl238

jent43omut11.jpeg

ubdztan037c8.jpg

For reference...cause no pic means it didnt happen. Ha. And I love numbers.
  • Competeballpythons
    Competeballpythons Posts: 224 Member
    ever do that maffatone training @RunnerGirl238 ?
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    edited February 2019

jent43omut11.jpeg

ubdztan037c8.jpg

Haha, you’re fit as fuaaark. Ever get Runners High? I got it once when I went 25k. I’m not lying it’s one of the best feeling I ever had..I just could not stop going. I was cooked the next day tho.

I need to start training again but it’s hard with my psycho schedule.

d2o32al2qsrp.png

Garmin...he sees when you’re sleeping and knows when you’re awake. It creeps me a bit.
  • RunnerGirl238
    ever do that maffatone training @RunnerGirl238 ?

Nope. What's that?
  • RunnerGirl238

jent43omut11.jpeg

ubdztan037c8.jpg

Haha, you’re fit as fuaaark. Ever get Runners High? I got it once when I went 25k. I’m not lying it’s one of the best feeling I ever had..I just could not stop going. I was cooked the next day.

It's why I run long. I get it around mile 6 or 7. Always. Few things in the world feel better than that. Maybe the first bite of pizza or learning that wormholes are real....
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Usually only get bored at work or when visiting people and having boring obligatory conversations.

At work I like to online "window shop" and price compare. Read. Play with animals.