• Dontletitbeatyou2018
    Dontletitbeatyou2018 Posts: 78 Member
    edited February 2019
    71b4rfnhzaqm.jpeg

Post gym
    Session cheat meal, yes alone and in peace, still a burrito to come 😜
  • 7pc9dry8tqme.jpeg
    u81e46ewt0bi.jpeg

Had to finally accept I needed to start introducing weights again as my body starting to loose the composition, can see an improvement after 3 weeks is consistent cardio mixed in with resistance days.
  • y43ll3bjiuvm.png

Proud moment when you’re 9th place out of 1671 members in the club for most cardio movement recorded 😊
  • pzwhsou9xguk.jpeg
  • jjmt0ddgbvr3.png

You’ve got this guys ! Consistency is key, if you fall off just start again the next day.

legs and cardio tonight followed by a cheat meat 💪🏼👌🏼🚴🏼‍♂️
  • z8gwp7djw81u.jpeg

Back and bi sessions followed by a 90 min cardio session 😓 felt guilty for Sunday off and eating pure rubbish
  • If any body out there needs advice or motivation let me know, sometimes people who used to love you want you to fail, don’t let that destroy your mission, especially when they never had the faith in you to actually do something about it 😠💪🏼
  • q63dbk5dn0do.jpeg
    n4c9mumtsbbh.jpeg

Had a bad night last night with the cheat meal, more like a cheat evening, at least I dragged my self to the gym tonight, 10,38pm gym is dead and I’m only just finishing my legs to then do a hour cardio, I hope it’s worth it guys we got this 💪🏼 #latenightgoals
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    q63dbk5dn0do.jpeg
    n4c9mumtsbbh.jpeg

Had a bad night last night with the cheat meal, more like a cheat evening, at least I dragged my self to the gym tonight, 10,38pm gym is dead and I’m only just finishing my legs to then do a hour cardio, I hope it’s worth it guys we got this 💪🏼 #latenightgoals

A cheat meal or cheat day is just a tiny blip in the big picture. You are doing great!!
  • rosiorama wrote: »
    q63dbk5dn0do.jpeg
    n4c9mumtsbbh.jpeg

A cheat meal or cheat day is just a tiny blip in the big picture. You are doing great!!

I suppose that’s the best way to look at it, one bad day can’t destroy 5 hard days of work can it :) thanks

• d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Your doing so well - keep it up!
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    rosiorama wrote: »
    q63dbk5dn0do.jpeg
    n4c9mumtsbbh.jpeg

I suppose that’s the best way to look at it, one bad day can’t destroy 5 hard days of work can it :) thanks

No, it can’t. It’s when you let something like that derail you and it turns into a cheat month. Try to avoid cheat months. 😬
  • Dontletitbeatyou2018
    edited February 2019
    Fell off the wagon two nights in a row guys these must be the weeks people talk about when your plans just go to *kitten*, need to pull my self back today, not looking forward to sat weigh in
  • MikeyM1982
    MikeyM1982 Posts: 47 Member
    Why don't you set yourself a weekly calorie allowance? If you slip one night then so what?

Calculate your BMR and your TDEE.

Your BMR may be 2000 and your TDEE may be 2600.

2000 x 7 = 14000

2600 x 7 = 18200

To lose about a pound a week you need to take 500 calories off your TDEE.

18200 - 3500 = 14700 per week calorie allowance whilst still maintaining weight loss.

So if you want that particular food, or snack then just have it! Just remember to keep your weekly allowance in check.

This will give you the mental ability to know that you can have what you want every now and again and not feel guilty. Will also help sustainability.
  • Dontletitbeatyou2018
    edited March 2019
    When you find out the truth about you past relationship and the false hope is gone, it’s time to accept there’s no hope there anymore, been an awful week but trying to stay on this journey, one I’ll never forget or wish on anyone else, having dark clouds over your daily and not being able to turn off depression like a switch is a real thing, it’s times like this you just want a hug. 😔🙏🏼
  • Dontletitbeatyou2018
    ppnbam6ofebj.jpeg
  • Dontletitbeatyou2018
    x6eb8kek61m8.jpeg

Seriously struggling with this 92 hour fast has to stop cardio today nearly fainted, going to have to re think this 😂🚴🏼‍♂️

Does this mean you didn't eat any food for 92 hours or am I missing something?

That’s correct tracking time spent fasting

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!