Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Dansfightforlife
    Dansfightforlife Posts: 111 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Me and my partner signed up and are looking to get in shape before we get married next year. Not just for the wedding day but to be healthier everyday now and afterwards. I am trying to target particularly my stomach as that’s where all my weight seems to be, tbh I couldn’t afford to lose weight anywhere else. I would like to not have to wear such baggy t-shirts and wear mostly black 99% of the time as it’s less noticeable. Even though I have worried about this stuff before I have always put off having a serious attempt at doing anything about it. 3rd day in using the app and can only hope it’s gonna do the trick. I will say it’s most definitely making me think about what I’m eating at every meal and especially made me realise how often I’d reach for a snack without thinking of consequence.
    So yeah anyone that would like to add me go ahead and I will look forward to cheering each other onwards to reaching our personal goals
  • enkoni
    enkoni Posts: 46 Member
    Always open to more friends. I lost 40+ lbs with MFP years ago and gained it all back plus some during the first two sedentary years of medical school. Back on the wagon with a fresh account, getting back in the game!
  • katieseifferlein
    katieseifferlein Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me i could use motivation as im frustrated on my journey.
  • GemmaButcher974
    GemmaButcher974 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me. 😊
  • davisango
    davisango Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, feel free to add me, friends are always good :D
  • yancystreet
    yancystreet Posts: 38 Member
    daily logger, always can use more supportive people!
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Yes please. Feel free to add me.
  • UKRaven75
    UKRaven75 Posts: 14 Member
    I need motivation so please add me
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Pick me ☝️
  • rhunwelshbowman
    rhunwelshbowman Posts: 37 Member
    Same here, will be friends with anyone if it is positive. It is great to be here. Add me if you want and I will do the same :)
  • DBNGUY786
    DBNGUY786 Posts: 54 Member
    Hi All. From South Africa and having to restart the journey after being in hospital. I am 34 (almost 35) Looking for people who log regularly and know the challenges from day to day life when trying to get fitter and lose weight. Feel free to add me.
  • TrayAnn_MG
    TrayAnn_MG Posts: 1 Member
    I have restarted . After loosing my way. Looking for motivating friends to help me stay on track.
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Hi, everyone! I am looking for friends who are active on MFP who want to motivate and help each other to reach our goals. Please feel free to ad me if you are looking for the same. Thanks!
  • Tamaya_journey
    Tamaya_journey Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me 🌻🌻💪🏾
  • sdavidfuchs
    sdavidfuchs Posts: 21 Member
    Feel Free
  • jezika01
    jezika01 Posts: 8 Member
    Me too!
  • DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm active and friendly... haha
  • dcthor3
    dcthor3 Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for others with Diabetes to communicate with. I’ve had diabetes for 58 years.