Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member
    I Don't know? Aren't they mostly similar?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Would you believe not all are similar?
    Might be downtown NYC is too busy vs downtown in smaller city?

• DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member
    Aren't the things to do pretty similar though? Eat, shop, or other?
  • lx1x
    Might be right in that sense? Wouldn't bigger city have better choices though?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Isn't it awesome being Downtown because the possibilities of adventure are endless?
  • lx1x
    Would you believe I like country life better? Might be that I spent too many time in the city and got tired of it?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Isn't it awesome being Downtown because the possibilities of adventure are endless?

Well isn't this bizarre? Can you believe I had a dream last night that I was lost downtown in Seattle and wandering around from place to place? Might I have never even been to Seattle and have no idea why it popped up in my dream?
  • AliNouveau
    Oisnt it bizarre uyou dreames of a place you've never been?
  • AliNouveau
    lx1x wrote: »
    Would you believe I like country life better? Might be that I spent too many time in the city and got tired of it?

Did you know I grew up in the country? Might I always have l loved how vibrant cities are?
  • lx1x
    Could you imagine I grew up in a city? Just wanted a slower phase lifestyle now perhaps?
  • lx1x
    edited February 2019
    Btw.. pdoll...did you know i have a brother living in Seattle and I haven't been there myself?
  • lx1x
    oxqmi4l8lr7l.jpg
    Would you see this in the city? Would you believe it's my backyard? 🙂
  • PaperDoll_
    Aren't deer my biggest fear when I'm driving? lol Don't I see them almost every single morning on the drive to work?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Aren't deer delicious though? Ever have venison?
  • PaperDoll_
    :s Would you know to my knowledge I never tried it? But isn't there no telling what they fed me when I was younger?
  • lx1x
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Do you know I make good deer chili and sausages? I might have won twice in office chilli cook-off?
  • Tankiscool
    Might you like it if you tired? Might if it's prepared right to get rid of its "gamey" flavour out it be delicious?
  • Tankiscool
    lx1x wrote: »
    Do you know I make good deer chili and sausages? I might have won twice in office chilli cook-off?

Might I want to come to your office cook off? Might I love deer sausage?
  • lx1x
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Aren't deer my biggest fear when I'm driving? lol Don't I see them almost every single morning on the drive to work?

Did you know I almost ran over two dogs in the past month? Both wondering on hilly windy roads near me?
  • lx1x
    Might you like it if you tired? Might if it's prepared right to get rid of its "gamey" flavour out it be delicious?

Might have made chilli with half deer and half beef to lessen the game taste?