How I stopped kidding myself

Replies

• sarahlucindac
    sarahlucindac Posts: 235 Member
    qcieeqvzgypq.gif

McPoyles! 😂
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Update: I finally got a large scale and it has been a game changer!! Salads are a lot easier now 😂

I've been debating. What did you get?!?
  • quiksylver296
    Update: I finally got a large scale and it has been a game changer!! Salads are a lot easier now 😂

I got the OXO Kitchen Scale - 11 lb capacity! It’s nice because the display pulls out so you can still see it even if you’ve got a huge plate/pan sitting on top.

How much was it (if you don't mind sharing that info)?
  • quiksylver296

I got the OXO Kitchen Scale - 11 lb capacity! It’s nice because the display pulls out so you can still see it even if you’ve got a huge plate/pan sitting on top.

It was actually a gift, so not entirely sure. It’s listed on Amazon for $49.99 though.
    My boyfriend’s father was tired of watching me struggle with the tiny scale 😂

Nice gift!!! Good job, bf’s father!
  • quiksylver296
    Update #2: As of today, I have hit 60 lbs lost! I’m lowering my goal yet again - going for another 3-5 and then it’s off to maintenance land 🎉

Wowwee!!! Sixty pounds is AH-mazing! Way to go, girl!
  • quiksylver296
    Bump
  • quiksylver296
    More bumps
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member

It was actually a gift, so not entirely sure. It’s listed on Amazon for $49.99 though.
    My boyfriend’s father was tired of watching me struggle with the tiny scale 😂

Nice gift!!! Good job, bf’s father!

How sweet! I just ordered that one from Williams Sonoma to replace my 4 year old smaller version. 20% promo so saved a little.
  • quiksylver296
    Bump
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    I got mine for under 15.00 and I can put the reading out so I can put a full size plate on it too
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,342 Member
    Thanks for the suggestions, boy, I feel dumb as a stump that I didn’t think of some of them myself!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Congrats!!!
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Update: I’ve hit my final goal. 65 lbs lost ☺️

Congrats and happy maintaining :)
  • quiksylver296
    bumpity
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    I don't weigh veggies (except for corn and potatoes), but I do weigh foods that are deceptively calorie dense, like oatmeal, and obvious culprits like peanut butter and cheese. It is really eye opening.