• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    How is it going Brenda?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I just got over a stomach bug, I'm feeling much better <3
  • Brendalea69
    Update...I won't be doing MM with you girls but I will be cheering you all on :) As long as I'm staying in my range (which I am) I will just take it day by day. My plan will stay the same which is OMAD as needed and when I'm not doing OMAD I will just eat in a short window :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Glad to hear you are feeling much better now! <3 Sending over quick healing vibes! :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Glad you are better.....We are working hard so you won't be alone in maintenance much longer :D:D
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    So glad you are better and posting again. I agree with Donna, we are working hard to join you in maintenance and this time I will be doing it right so I can stay there with you.

Are you doing a 4 hour window? I like the 4 hour window or the WARMAD plan from Fledgefitness where you have a 4 hour eating window where you can choose to eat during the 4 hours maybe two meals or do OMAD having your meal within the 4 hour window. This way your body knows when to expect food and you can regulate by choosing multiple meals or one meal. That is going to be my maintenance plan. I would eat a small meal when my window opens and then eat a larger meal 2-3 hours later.
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Glad you're feeling a bit better!
    That WARMAD sounds awesome. Is it supposed to be like a combo of the Warrior Diet and OMAD?
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT WARMAD TOO!!! Sounds like what I do when I "intuitively" eat as Britt likes to say :)
  • Brendalea69
    No set feeding window, I'm just going to fast as many hours as I can on the day's I'm not doing OMAD :)
  • Brendalea69
    I'm patiently waiting for all you girls to join me in maintenance :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    I'm patiently waiting for all you girls to join me in maintenance :)<3

Trust me, there's no patience on OUR side of things :D:D:D
  • LadyBlanks
    Glad you're feeling a bit better!
    That WARMAD sounds awesome. Is it supposed to be like a combo of the Warrior Diet and OMAD?

That is exactly what it is.
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2019
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    So glad you are better and posting again. I agree with Donna, we are working hard to join you in maintenance and this time I will be doing it right so I can stay there with you.

Are you doing a 4 hour window? I like the 4 hour window or the WARMAD plan from Fledgefitness where you have a 4 hour eating window where you can choose to eat during the 4 hours maybe two meals or do OMAD having your meal within the 4 hour window. This way your body knows when to expect food and you can regulate by choosing multiple meals or one meal. That is going to be my maintenance plan. I would eat a small meal when my window opens and then eat a larger meal 2-3 hours later.

I remember you doing WARMAD awhile ago and I think it will work better for you as a maintenance plan for sure :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    I do think that is the best for me. All of the changes I did before hurt me. If I stick with this I am pretty sure I will be able to maintain indefinitely.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ohhhhhhhhhh maintaining indefinitely just SOUNDS so nice <3
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Ohhhhhhhhhh maintaining indefinitely just SOUNDS so nice <3

It sure does!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    I wish I can join you Brenda but I think it will take me a LONG LONG time before I reach my GW of 50kg. I really hope I will kiss 61 bye bye forever and may be kiss 60 bye bye before March ends. Ever single time I am down, I will read your post to give me that push to get back up onto the wagon. THANK YOU! <3