What We're Eating

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Greek yogurt and a cutie tangerine
    Lunch: Thai garlic and chili meatballs with an Asian slaw
    Snack: Another tangerine, 2 palmfull of chutro candy bites at work. Cup of tea after getting home
    Dinner: Homemade ramen consisting of noodles, shiitake mushrooms, soft-boiled egg, beef broth, and beef strips
    Dessert: Homemade cinnamon roll
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Meal 1:
    *plain whole-milk yogurt with frozen mixed berries
    *protein shake -- Vitamin Shoppe PLNT vegan chocolate protein powder, unsweetened cashew and oat milks
    *two slices Wholesome Pantry sprouted whole grain bread with Pure Blends coconut vegan butter
    *Clif bar, nut butter filled chocolate hazelnut butter version

Snack:
    *Honest Tea Just Green Tea
    *Valentines' candy -- two chocolate coconut truffles and two caramels

Meal 2:
    *Amy's Organic non-dairy burrito
    *Boca falafel bites
    *salad -- green leaf lettuce, red cabbage, tomato, Mediterranean olive hummus, nutritional yeast, hot sauce
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Breakfast = oatmeal with melted cheese, salt and pepper

Lunch = leftover spaghetti

Dinner = veggie quesadilla with seasoned rice and black beans as the protein, some tortilla chips
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Breakfast: iced moka, crackers with cheese, orange.

Lunch: a couple chicken tenders and assorted crudites (snow peas, baby carrots, grape tomatoes, mini peppers) with ranch dip.

Dinner: tamales! And then more tamales! Okay, probably only two tamales, but I am still excited. More crudites, too, as I am lazy.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: 1/2 avocado smashed on wheat toast with pepper, 1 fried egg w/ Panola hot sauce, coffee
    Lunch: TVP taco meat, sautéed peppers & onions, and a little cheddar cheese on top of hash brown coins with sour cream & salsa. 1/2 huge Korean pear.
    Dinner: mock duck stir fry with tons of veggies and a coconut milk based sauce (over half serving brown rice)
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, a cinnnamon roll
    Lunch: Thai chili and garlic meatballs with Asian slaw
    Snack: probably another cinnamon roll! This time one of the smaller ones. c:
    Dinner: up in the air! If we stay in tonight, tofu tacos topped with slaw and lime crema. If we go out, 2-3 cocktails and either santa Fe eggrolls or mozzarella sticks.
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Breakfast- banana honey porridge
    Lunch-chicken and bacon salad
    Dinner-lamb steak with mint sauce, baby potatoes and peas
    Dessert-strawberry skyr with blueberries and drizzle of honey
    Snacks- red grapes, Graze smoky protein mix (almonds, hickory beans and pumpkin seed), rich tea biscuits
    Drinks- black tea with semi skimmed milk, green tea, water
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Breakfast = pure protein chewy chocolate chip bar (was running late and had to get to spin class early to get a bike)

Lunch - oatmeal with melted cheddar, salt, and pepper; fresh strawberries with a bit of whip cream, 4 thin mints

Dinner = Cracker Barrel with in-laws tonight. Buttermilk and cornflake battered bake chicken, cheese grits, fried apples, and hoping to keep it to just one biscuit but we'll see...
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: egg sandwich - 1 fried egg, mayo, mustard & pickle on toast
    Lunch: Mexican restaurant...I got something that is basically fajita chicken and steamed veggies (carrots, mushrooms, broccoli & cauliflower) on top of rice and queso. No chips. Ate all of the chicken & veg and some of the queso & rice.
    Afternoon Snack: kids' size frozen custard with strawberries
    Dinner: Charley's Grilled Subs, I had a small philly cheesesteak with provolone, no mayo, and all of the veggies.
    After dinner: a few red grapes & a boiled egg.

Today was a weird food day because I got a lot of extra exercise & went out to eat three times, basically.
  • rainingribbons
    Brunch: Caremel & rum monkey bread, 1/2 portion eggs Benedict, 1/2 chicken and wafel sandwich, home fries, and a mimosa. (I got eggs Benedict as my dish, bf got the chicken and wafel sammich, so we split them in half and traded so we could each try a bit. c: )
    Afternoon snack: rest of my portion of monkey bread from brunch
    Evening snacks: few spoonfuls of cheesecake batter from a homemade cheesecake I whipped up, a spoonful or two of "eggroll in a bowl" mix I meal prepped for lunches this week.

Crazy food day today!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Pumpkin spice muffin

Lunch: Black bean soup, roasted carrots, dill pickle cashews

Dinner: Yellow chile grilled tempeh, roasted asparagus, cauliflower with puttanesca sauce

Snack: Macha latte
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Today:
    Morning- cappuccino
    Vegetable quiche

Lunch: hard boiled egg

Dinner: blue fin tuna salad with kale, chopped chard , herbs de Provence and purple onion.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Breakfast = oatmeal with diced zucchini, melted cheddar, salt, and pepper

Lunch = turkey sandwich made with deli sliced oven roasted turkey and deli slice American cheese on honey wheat bread, blood orange

Dinner = chicken caprese, steamed broccoli with cheese
  • zelliebear
    zelliebear Posts: 2 Member
    Breakfast: 3 eggs, 4 cups of water.
    Lunch: Some left over chicken alfredo from the dinner before.
    Dinner: Some indian coconut curry with white rice. :)
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: coffee & 1 egg bean sprout omelet with Sriracha
    Lunch: lemon ricotta pancakes topped with lemon juice & a little powdered sugar
    Dinner: sheet pan nachos loaded with sauteed peppers, diced onion & tomatoes and refried beans, easier on the cheese & guacamole...and later, 1/2 huge Korean pear
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, greek yogurt with strawberries
    Lunch: Egg roll in a bowl type thing.
    Afternoon snack: Another cup of coffee with creamer, small piece of cookies and cream cheesecake
    Dinner: 3 tacos filled with a mexican-y tofu topping, topped with lime cabbage slaw and crema, a corona with lime
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Yesterday

Breakfast: Porridge with poached egg
    Lunch: Bacon and cheese omelette
    Dinner: Sausage olive and mushroom casserole with mash

Snacks: 1/2 packet of Reeces snack mix
  • zelliebear
    zelliebear Posts: 2 Member
    Breakfast: Protein shake- Whey powder 1 scoop, a banana, tablespoon of flax seed, serving size of peanut butter.
    Lunch: A sandwhich with chicken breast, cheese, a little bit of mustard and some mixed fruit, about a cup.
    Dinner: Shrimp, wild rice (A serving size) and green beans.
    Snack: A cup of carrots with a bit of ranch.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, slice of toast with butter, coffee and 1/2 large Korean pear (I am growing so sick of these but thankfully this is the last one)
    Lunch: Triple steakburger at Steak & Shake with lettuce, pickle, onion & mustard. No cheese & no fries.
    Dinner: cauliflower "rice" bowl with chopped pineapple, crushed cashews, kale, onions & peppers and spicy sauce. After dinner: Cup of Earl Grey and 2 peanut butter "energy bites" (made these with peanut butter, oats, dried coconut flakes, miniature dark chocolate chips, flax meal, chia seeds & honey)
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Breakfast: peach oatmeal with turkey sausage links
    Lunch: chicken wrap made with low carb high fiber torilla, chicken, colby jack and pickle
    Snacks: orange and a banana
    Dinner: baked catfish with vegetables.