Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yes ma'am 168 it is......Love having the support with you girls!!!! We totally can do this.....But I am not thinking about it till Monday.....We just found this ramen place that has opened up......is it wrong that I am already thinking about dinner!!!

Trace- glad you will join us on the weigh in Fridays...….Funny we all struggled this week ---you know what I love about this group? We can just be honest, own it and move on. There is no shame in putting it out there that you struggled!!!

<3 Hugs everyone <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Yes ma'am 168 it is......Love having the support with you girls!!!! We totally can do this.....But I am not thinking about it till Monday.....We just found this ramen place that has opened up......is it wrong that I am already thinking about dinner!!!

Trace- glad you will join us on the weigh in Fridays...….Funny we all struggled this week ---you know what I love about this group? We can just be honest, own it and move on. There is no shame in putting it out there that you struggled!!!

<3 Hugs everyone <3

I agree! We're like *shrug* that's life, let's MOVE ON! LOVE IT!!!

OMG RAMEN :star::star::star: I love me a good ramen shop - PLEASE remember to take pictures of thatttttttttttttttt <3
  • volgirl1322
    OMG yes I will...…..I am already drooling looking at the online menu...…..
  • mistymeadows2005
    SEND ME DAT MENU >:)>:)>:)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited February 2019
    Me too Steph. We all had weeks that allowed us to be at the same weight going in to March. It will motivate us all to meet that 155 pound goal together at the end of March.

I already wrote up the thread post to start Microscope March and am so ready to get it posted and started, but I have to wait a few more days... so pumped!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    I'm pumped tooooooooooo :) I love the plateau thread that @Brendalea69 started too :)

Wait are we doing 159 in March or 155?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I'm with you all and am so so so ready for Microscope March!!! This month has been really hard and I'm ready to put it in the past for good. Good vibes for us all o:)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited February 2019
    It was 155, I updated my previous post.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    It was 155, I updated my previous post.

SWEEEEEEEEEEET thanks boo :)

168 would mean only 13 pounds to overcome in MM which I can handle :-D
  • volgirl1322
    Okay so 155 by the end of March. That is totally attainable especially if we make it into the 160s next week. I am so in need of this added motivation.

Thanks Trace for starting this for us!
  • mistymeadows2005
    March 1st-April 1st are Fridays LOL

PERFECTIONNNNN!!!! 4 weeks, so we need to average 3.25 pounds a week...that's AGGRESSIVE but I'm willing to give it a shot :)

To break it down:
    Deficit:
    11,375 cals/wk or 1,625 cals/day

I burn an average of 2300 cals day so I spose I'd have to average 900 cals/day or 6300/week. If I assume 500 cals on my 3 mini fast days, that leave me with 4800 for Fri-Sun or 1600/day weekends.

MEH that's pretty restrictive for me...PERHAPS I'll just really make sure in MM I stick to OMAD on my weekends...that'll help keep my cals closer to where I need to be. It'll be interesting to see how the numbers play out :)

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Hugs! <3 You will surely get down to 168 next week! :) I too hope that by the end of March I can see 59kg. Lets do this together! <3:)
  • volgirl1322
    WOW that is super aggressive, but I am in for the challenge...….Hoping for that huge number, but if not, it will fore me to be more mindful of what I am eating and how much, even on those omad days!

Let's go!
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    I would LOVE to drop 13 pounds in March! I feel like I am probably closer to 160 after the post-sickness eating I did, so I may be going for 145 to y'all's 155. I'm in for the challenge!
  • mistymeadows2005
    It IS aggressive but I'm hoping - I will weigh-in in a few mins and letcha know where we're starting for the week - I was pretty good for the most part staying at TDEE so we'll see what damage the salt and glycogen did LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Good luck on your scales.....I am back to OMAD after a weekend of not being on it.....mostly just OMAD and a small snack but my meals were ramen Friday, pizza Saturday, and wings sunday…...All had large salads with them, but those dang girl scout cookies...……
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ok guys, we have our work cut out for us - 177.6. Basically a full 10 pounds to move by Friday LOL.

Had a great weekend of eating - I'll have a few pics here in a sec :) Stayed *mostly* within my TDEE even with a 2mad Friday :) I had pizza and salad at lunch Friday, and then Wendy's for dinner :) Saturday I have Culver's Spicy chicken sammy with cheese curds and a strawberry malt. Yesterday, as Sunday always is, was cooking day. Bone broth on the stove early, and did roasted chicken with garlic mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy made with home-drawn smaltz and bone broth, slow-cooked cabbage, and salad :)

Pictures :)
    Ced's Dinner -
    1dddfyhh4ot8.png

Mine - put my chicken on top of a salad with ranch...I did eat a few bites of taters and gravy too but tried to stick with mostly protein and veggies - and then immediately followed it by SO MUCH ice cream. I got Heath, Reeses, and the best ice cream I've literally ever had in my life - Ben&Jerry's Red Velvet cake. I'm not even exaggerating, if I hadn't originally gotten it for Ced and promised him some, I would have FOUND calories to eat the whole thing...I'm not joking even a little. BEST ice cream I've ever had, and it's not even close. Also I had some noodlies with egg yolks before my salad too :)

7bg48dkadjdd.png

ANYWAY in order to move these 10 pounds this week, I'm sticking with LOW CARB LOW SALT all week...ie no salt on my steamed veggies, no apples that I'd normally have...basically some combination of bone broth and any of the following: celery, cucs, baby carrots (limited), steamed broccoli, steamed cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce.

MAYBE I'll have a little chicken thigh tomorrow or Weds if I'm ahead of pace...MAYBE - I'd almost rather not chance it LOL - but we'll see :)

• volgirl1322
    OMG you had me at red velvet ice cream <3<3<3 I love love love anything red velvet and have to find some ASAP....before March 1st LOL.....

Your meals looks great, and here's to getting those 10lbs off by Friday!

You got this girl!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Dude - DO NOT buy this unless it's before the 1st LMAO - seriously, my guilt over not having any left for Ced was the only reason I didn't eat it all :neutral::neutral::neutral:
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    I LOVE ice cream. It is literally my favorite food! I am planning to get an ice cream maker soon so I can start making some keto ice cream. That red velvet sounds soooo good! And I know exactly what you mean -- there are many times when I have told someone I will save them something, and that is the only thing that has kept me from eating the whole thing. And then I will sometimes dig into their portion juuuuuust a little before handing it over!
    Good luck on your 10-pound plan!