Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    So ready for MM everyone!

Mainly OMAD and some snacks this weekend, it is never a huge splurge but I just don't stress too much. Friday was Ramen from a new place (YUMMY) trying to load the pic
    Saturday pizza/salad and Sunday Wing/Salad was the main meal.....some girl scout cookies along the way and homemade brownies too :)…..Back to OMAD today and getting ready for the MM weigh in on Friday!!!

I'm SO READY TOO! I never DID get that there menu, lady! I want to stalk what you ate! PS when you send that, include what you ordered too :)

On to 168 this week to start MM!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Here is the ramen place....they also have a dining location....
    I had the spicy miso bowl with the egg...…

https://squareup.com/store/otakuramen/

*warning you will be hungry after looking at pics*
  • mistymeadows2005
    Here is the ramen place....they also have a dining location....
    I had the spicy miso bowl with the egg...…

https://squareup.com/store/otakuramen/

*warning you will be hungry after looking at pics*

So warned, but I'm a masochist and am going to look anyway :p
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Yummm Girl Scout cookies! What's your favorite?
  • volgirl1322
    I love the thin mints and tagalongs.....OMG yum......but they are all good!
  • mistymeadows2005
    #SamoasAreLife
    #SamoasAreMyHomie
    #SamoaSquad

Can you guess my fave? :p:p:pensive:

PS - Donna, I def looked at that ramen and it's DEFINITELY looks F**KING AMAZING! OMG, I want some!
  • futuredrbri
    Thin Mints and Samoas are my favorites, too! Ughhh I need to try to make keto versions. I'm trying to hold off on treats until I'm in maintenance because I know I can go overboard and undo my progress. *Just bookmarked a bunch of GS cookie keto recipes*
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    3 words - delicious, delicious & delicious! I love thin mints especially the After Eight Thin Mint Squares <3 As for ramen, we love to go down to Ajisen Ramen <3http://ajisenramenmelbourne.com.au/
  • volgirl1322
    OMG that looks amazing!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    NOM NOM NOM ramennnnnnnnnnnnn
  • jadepearl
    We can only afford to travel down once a month though as its around 2 1/2 hours from my little country town :( But, its like a small holiday for my kids when we drive down to Melbourne :)
  • volgirl1322
    Hi ladies, well microscope march for me has begun. I will probably post in the official page later today.
    Frustrated with my weigh in today but it is what it is and I am finally off the majority of my meds post-surg (some of which cause some weight gain) so I am hoping that my March will be amazing. I am heaver than my goal going into March but I am NOT changing my ultimate goal for the end of March. If I hit 155 great if not, then I will take what I get.

Today's weigh in is just 1lb loss from last week, I am at 170 solid. So -1 from last week. I was sooooooooooooooooooo hoping for 168 but nope, not there. Just proves the struggle is real.....

Hope everyone's weigh in goes way better and let's kick some butt in March...…

• mistymeadows2005
    Hi ladies, well microscope march for me has begun. I will probably post in the official page later today.
    Frustrated with my weigh in today but it is what it is and I am finally off the majority of my meds post-surg (some of which cause some weight gain) so I am hoping that my March will be amazing. I am heaver than my goal going into March but I am NOT changing my ultimate goal for the end of March. If I hit 155 great if not, then I will take what I get.

Today's weigh in is just 1lb loss from last week, I am at 170 solid. So -1 from last week. I was sooooooooooooooooooo hoping for 168 but nope, not there. Just proves the struggle is real.....

Hope everyone's weigh in goes way better and let's kick some butt in March...…

That's ok babe! You've had a SH** ton of stuff goin' on and the fact that you're still losing is miraculous!!! MM is here and we're off! Let's GET IT! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    You are still doing great Donna. A 1 pound loss for the week is a huge accomplishment with the swelling, meds and life in general. Hooray for Microscope March, being off most of the meds and getting back into the groove of things. We are on this journey with you and are here to support you.
  • volgirl1322
    Thank you so much girls <3<3<3 you all
  • mistymeadows2005
    LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I just really love our little OMAD community here <3
  • futuredrbri
    I agree with Steph and Tracey. With so much going on, a 1-lb loss is definitely something to celebrate! We're going to kill this month!
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    1 lb is great! Dont be discouraged ;0)
  • jadepearl
    1lb loss is better than no loss! :+1: You are doing great! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Today’s Date: 3.1.19

Todays Plan: OMAD: Meal today 1 chicken breast, some red beans and Cajun rice and green beans. Piece of homemade angel food cake and fresh whip cream. Calories for all around 900. This includes the snack of a few almonds I had to have around 2pm for the meds I am still on, without something in my stomach it is rough. Just about a week of that though and then I can truly "fast"......

Weight Goal for the Month: Funsie goal 155.....Real goal 158 would be great.....

Today’s Weight: Friday's weight 170 :(

Today’s Water Consumed: 64 oz

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): None

Hours slept: almost 8

Your thoughts/comments on the day: I need to get back to logging food even with Omad I feel that overeating is possible, so I am going to that again. Also, having my ACV each morning is something i need to get back to doing....