Hi MyFitnessPal community! 👋

Hello everyone! My name is Leena and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I’m not new to myfitnesspal but new to this community discussion form. I’m recovering from a lower back injury and finding my way to get back on my health and wellness journey. Look forward to meeting others on this forum who share a passion for healthy way of life and getting inspired by your stories! 💪♥️

Replies

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Welcome! I'm an almost newbie here too, had an account for years it seems but only now starting to use it properly :) I hope you are injury free soon
  • NvrGivUpM8
    NvrGivUpM8 Posts: 78 Member
    I wish u best of luck! That injury sounds nasty, hope u can exercise okay....
  • chuck272
    chuck272 Posts: 1 Member
    Good luck! 😀
  • leenas_diaries
    leenas_diaries Posts: 16 Member
    thank you! 🙏
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Welcome! I'm an almost newbie here too, had an account for years it seems but only now starting to use it properly :) I hope you are injury free soon

• leenas_diaries
    Thank you! You just have to work on it every day because giving up is not an option ☺️
    NvrGivUpM8 wrote: »
    I wish u best of luck! That injury sounds nasty, hope u can exercise okay....

• leenas_diaries
    Thank you! 🙏☺️
    chuck272 wrote: »
    Good luck! 😀

• ryando
    ryando Posts: 31 Member
    Welcome, been on here before, back again and wanna eat better, lose weight and get healthy. It’s nice meeting new people.