My bf cheated on me

Replies

• Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    @Taz6o5 wrote: »
    The thing that bothers me the most is that he won't admit to what he did!

I do that with farts.

I always blame my dog. :flushed:

Yeah. Can't do that with cats, which is another reason why they are worthless.

:laugh:
    stadm5rc9ya3.gif
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    lick your wounds while you move the *kitten* on... with your dignity in tact.

@Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings -

emphasis on*WHILE you move on*! hear hear
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Guys my friend just told me more. Apparently a day before he broke up with me, he asked her to go out and try ethopian food with him and she agreed to go. He talked about me to her. Saying he wasnt happy. That he was gonna leave me but waiting until after Valentine's day but then about a day later, he texted her saying that he couldn't wait any longer and had broken up with me.

You need to reevaluate your friendship with this "friend" for sure, and also, move past this dude. Do not respond to him, do not give him your time. You spent a year with him yes, it's okay to be upset about it, you are entitled to that because it always stings when we find out that people are not who we thought they were. But do not let him see you upset, he does not deserve to feel the gratification that it will make him feel. Just move on. You are young, and beautiful. His loss. For real.
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    He just texted again. A big paragraph I wish I could post but it has alot of bad words in it. Didn't respond. Maybe ill copy and paste without the bad words
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    He just texted again. A big paragraph I wish I could post but it has alot of bad words in it. Didn't respond. Maybe ill copy and paste without the bad words

Block him from your phone.
    Done, and done!
  • ButterIsGood
    Yeah ignore my sh** you piece of sh**!!!!!! I did NOTHING to you to BETRAY me!!! Nothing!!!! I was nothing but a good f***ing boyfriend that took your b***s*it!!!!!!! I gave you NO f**ing reason why you betrayed me!!!!!!! None!!!! And what! Even though you f***ing betrayed me I was still f***ing nice about it!!!!! So f*** you! And I hope karma f***kng kicks your f*****ng a*s!!!! Hard too! Quit making excuses in your crazy *kitten* f***ing head to help you sleep at night!!!! At the end of the day YOU f***ed up and killed this f****ng relationship!!!! YOU AND ONLY YOU!!!! F*** outta here with your b****kitten*! You f***ing crazy!!!
  • ButterIsGood
    And he just sent this: You f****ng piece of s**t ruined my perfectly good relationship! You ruined it!!! I found a person with the same personality finally and you ruined it!!!!!! And now you gon have the balls to try to flip the script!!!! F**k that!!!"
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hmmm.. something odd here..🤔

So what exactly does he think you did to betray him?
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Yeah... no. :noway:
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Oh my.
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    ninap118 wrote: »
    if you're going to get your things from his place, get a male friend to go with you. he isn't stable.

And what do you even have at his place? If it is anything replaceable, count your losses and get the f out.

this also.
  • ButterIsGood
    Hmmm.. something odd here..🤔

So a while ago I had a falling out with one of my female friends. I use to complain to him about her. But after a few months, I tried to fix my friendship with that female friend. He told me th at if I was going to do that, he didn't want me to ever bring her up again because he didn't wanna hear about it. So one night, this female friend asked me to go get a drink with her at a local bar. I said okay and we went. I posted a picture of our drinks onto Snapchat. He saw the pictures and started asking me " who are you out with?!! How come you didn't tell me you were going out?!" And I responded to him that I was out with a female friend at the bar. But I didnt tell him which female friend it was. He later found out which friend it was and he go super mad about it.. Saying that I was keeping things from him and that he doesn't trust me anymore... He assumed I was cheating on him with some guy but I wasn't. I was just doing what he had asked.. To not bring her up again.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Wait, does he know Jasiek? I mean, really. He should take a page from his book. Jasiek would never be so rude in a text.
  • Hmmm.. something odd here..🤔

My thoughts too... there is always 2 sides to every story :)