From size 24 to size 10.

Bahar740
Bahar740 Posts: 22 Member
I started my fitness journey coming to the end of 2014, when I got sick of being so big and not being able to do the stuff I wanted to do.

I used to know about my fitnesspal from before but never stuck to it. I started personal training and my PT at that time told me to track everything. And I had maybe 200+ day strike!

In the middle I got side tracked and put on a lot of weight... Now I'm back to tracking and finally a size 10. Just 1-1.5 stones to go to hit my target.
59958utpba20.jpg
c673y6dzp082.jpg

I've recently started a Instagram to motivate and track my progress. So would love anyone whos interested to give me some support. @bahar_nessa

And if you need any help. Let me know :smile:

Replies

• wendhall
    wendhall Posts: 37 Member
    Great job! Such a beautiful dress! How did you keep your motivation up? I do well for a time but get stressed out and quit.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    You are awesome- great job! congrats!!!!!
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Great job. Hopefully you get to your goal soon!
  • Foodforthought125
    Foodforthought125 Posts: 11 Member
    You look fabulous!! And I bet you're feeling so much better!! Keep it up, you inspire me!
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    You've transformed from a pudgy girl to a beautiful woman! Enjoy your success.
  • 2lud5b2cd5kl.gif<3
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Amazing job!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    That is amazing work- the dress on the top right looks stunning on you. Congratulations!
  • Bahar740
    wendhall wrote: »
    Great job! Such a beautiful dress! How did you keep your motivation up? I do well for a time but get stressed out and quit.
    Thank you 👍🏽 it's the first time I was feeling great in a tradional dress.
    I had a period in the weight loss when I put some weight back on! But then I snapped out of it. The aim is to not let it stress you out but enjoy the change! And think of it as a life style change then a restriction. And I turned into a fitness freak. Did take me a while though. Good luck. If you need any advice let me know 👍🏽
  • Bahar740
    Thank you all. For your kind words :) its good to be here.
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Excellent work! What an achievement and inspiration 👊

That dress on the top right is beautiful!
  • tashanic2
    tashanic2 Posts: 24 Member
    You are beautiful! It's always amazing to see how much more genuine a person's smile is when you can tell they are happier with themselves. ♥
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    You look so happy and beautiful. Congratulations on all of your hard work and thank you for being an inspiration!
  • Bahar740
    Thank you ☺️☺️☺️. Actually being called beautiful and feeling beautiful is something I've struggled with all my life. I think I can finally start feeling it.
  • yreyn7386
    yreyn7386 Posts: 1 Member
    You look amazing!! So so beautiful. Congratulations on a job well done!!
  • YadaYadaYada64
    YadaYadaYada64 Posts: 50 Member
    Lovely!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Fantastic work! You look amazing!
  • 13ecca4
    13ecca4 Posts: 202 Member
    What an inspiring transformation. You look amazing.
  • Gained14pounds
    Gained14pounds Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing weight loss journey. Congratulations!!!
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Awesome and amazing! Thank you for sharing your progress, and inspiring others with your results! Congratulations on your accomplishment!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!