solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    bump
  • saralee555
    saralee555 Posts: 31 Member
    edited February 2019
    Bump
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Wow what hard work youve all put in, a great inspiration for the rest of us still working at it.

Huge congatulations
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    dewit wrote: »
    It may not be much compared to some
    It's not much?!? This is amazing! And for work in progress you look stunning. The set back you had just goes to show it's a continuous battle, but you surely are winning it! Good luck and once you get there, stay strong maintaining! :flowerforyou:

Aww thanks, that's really lovely of you to say! I'm so looking forward to the next battle of maintenance.
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    ot9cjelelldf.jpg
    I'm currently still working on my weightloss goals. I have about 60 pounds more to lose. I'm currently 215 at 5'10

😯
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Top now bottom July 2018 56lb the difference
    umfly8thjmod.jpeg

First off congrats on your tremendous loss. Second, what did you do to your skin? - it looks baby soft, smooth, years younger!!
  • ApolloDj2018
    ApolloDj2018 Posts: 111 Member
    Not bad for a 45 year old lol , it's moisturiser for after shaving and thnx
    cory17 wrote: »
    umfly8thjmod.jpeg

First off congrats on your tremendous loss. Second, what did you do to your skin? - it looks baby soft, smooth, years younger!!
    cory17 wrote: »
    umfly8thjmod.jpeg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!