Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Ah that's my favorite part! LOL - seeing the daily drops remotivates me every day - and then I just don't weigh on the weekendsssssssssss when I'm re-feeding LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Sounds good ladies. I was 172.3 this morning. I am doing OMAD today and a full fast tomorrow so I hope to make 168 come Friday. I have my 3 day fast scheduled for 4-6 March.

Does 168.9 count??? :p;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Sounds good ladies. I was 172.3 this morning. I am doing OMAD today and a full fast tomorrow so I hope to make 168 come Friday. I have my 3 day fast scheduled for 4-6 March.

HECK YES IT DOES! LMFAO - I need to hit 168 or there's a zero % chance I'm getting 155 in March LOL...this fast should be fairly easy EXCEPT that Ced and I are having a movie night tonight.
  • mistymeadows2005

Also question - you're doing your 72 the 4th-6th which is a Mon-Weds but I thought you were weigh on Fridays fasted? Just curious :)
  • LadyBlanks
    That is my standard religious monthly 3 day fast. I will be still weighing in on that Friday though. All other times will be a Thursday fast for my Friday Weigh in.
  • mistymeadows2005
    That is my standard religious monthly 3 day fast. I will be still weighing in on that Friday though. All other times will be a Thursday fast for my Friday Weigh in.

Perfect :) I figured it was something along those lines but wanted to clarify ;) Again out of curiosity's sake - for that week will you just OMAD like normal Thurs even though you're weighing in Fri? Or will you weigh Thurs that week instead?
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2019
    I am planning a normal OMAD Thursday ( may be an early OMAD). I should have a good loss from the 3 day fast so if I do a regular OMAD on Thursday, I am hoping I won't have a big jump and can maintain a good loss for the week.

Based off of February's weights, The Thursday after my 3 day fast I weighed 170.7 pounds. I believe I had 2 early meals on Thursday, and when I weighed on Friday I was 169.6. My weight prior to the Fast was 174.3 so that ended up being a 4 pound loss. I hope to be able to duplicate that in March also.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I am planning a normal OMAD Thursday ( may be an early OMAD). I should have a good loss from the 3 day fast so if I do a regular OMAD on Thursday, I am hoping I won't have a big jump and can maintain a good loss for the week.

Based off of February's weights, The Thursday after my 3 day fast I weighed 170.7 pounds. I believe I had 2 early meals on Thursday, and when I weighed on Friday I was 169.6. My weight prior to the Fast was 174.3 so that ended up being a 4 pound loss. I hope to be able to duplicate that in March also.

Oooooooooooooooooooooo that'd be nice! ME TOOOOO!!! I need 4.6 WOMAN! LOL

Here's to extended fasting! WOOT WOOT!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I am hoping for 168.8 LOL not sure....but hopeful!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    I need a 3.5 pound loss to get to 168.8. If I can manage another pound loss overnight, I think I can lose an additional 2.5 with tomorrow's fast. 168's for all.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I really want 168 even! For no reason other than that's what my warped mind tells me LOL...also because I gained 1.2 the previous week SO really I only added that + 1 additional pound for THIS week - PLUS the lower I get this week, the better my chances of hitting goal in MM :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    You are doing so well:) Keep up the good work, gf <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Checking innnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

170.6 today :) I'll take it!

SO I have 2.6 to lose overnight - should be more than doable - a couple of factors to consider:
    1 - I slacked BIG TIME on water yesterday so even though no sodium to push out, still not good for the scale so aiming for 1.5 gallons today :)
    2 - I started spotting this morning...dunno why because my quarterly P isn't scheduled for another 10 days...hopefully it's not causing me any bloating, but if it is then I'll just get a surprise WHOOSH when it goes away.

36 hours into a 72 hour fast and feelin' fine :) I haven't been sleeping great, so I was too tired to be bothered by not being "able" to eat yesterday - easy peezy. Today might be a little tougher but again, I'm not really worried about it because I've been so busy and tired.

Can't wait for tomorrow and the start of MM!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Nice loss! 2.6 - Yes, more than doable.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Great results totally can make it tomorrow....continue on with that fast!! I am hoping to add some longer ones next week when I get off of some of these meds that require food to take.....once they are gone i am going for a 72 hour one...…..
  • mistymeadows2005
    Great results totally can make it tomorrow....continue on with that fast!! I am hoping to add some longer ones next week when I get off of some of these meds that require food to take.....once they are gone i am going for a 72 hour one...…..

48 is super easy, 72 is a little tougher but totes doable :)

96 is where it starts to get a little rough for me so I try not to do it unless I need a REALLY big shake up LOL.

You should be fine with it though! You've got the tools and the mindset and that's most of the battle :)
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Congrats on that drop! Wow! You all are SO strong and inspiring! I usually can't make it past 48, so I really applaud you all! 168 is definitely in the bag for you tomorrow!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks boo!!! I figure it's not for everyone, but right about now is when the mental clarity start to kick in - everything is very clear and in focus in my mind, it's a lovely feeling :) I only get it the second half of day 2...tomorrow morning I'll feel a little beat up, but I think we're having a division lunch at work tomorrow, so it might end up being a 64 hour fast instead of 72 LMFAO - who cares, it does the job :)
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Can the lunch be your OMAD? I used to love catered lunches when I had a job LOL!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Can the lunch be your OMAD? I used to love catered lunches when I had a job LOL!

I can, yes but I like to eat at night - so if I eat lunch then oh well, 2mad that day LOL