Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Yes let us know how it is!!! I'm super picky about that kinda stuff so it always peaks my interest :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    The Microscope March discussion thread has been posted. I have an hour to make edits to it. If you have a chance please review it and let me know if you would like to see something added or removed.
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Looks great — very thorough! Thanks for setting it up!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Tracey looks awesome!!! Very detailed and thoughtful post, thank you so much for doing this for the group!!! Love it!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks Ladies, I am so ready to get going with it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    YASSSSSSSSSSS going to creep on it now!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    edited February 2019
    Thank you Tracy for starting the Microscope March discussion thread <3 Love it too <3
    May I suggest that we include our height too please? I often wonder how tall are you guys? I am a real shortie at 160cm around 5'2" only. Thank you :)
  • LadyBlanks
    This morning's weight 169.4 :D;):pB)

A 2.9 pound overnight loss Whaaaaaat! I think I am going to make it Y'all. I am now shooting for a sure fire 168 even or below for my official weigh in tomorrow. If I can continue in this course, March will be a good month.

I am so motivated and pumped right now. We've got this ladies, good overnight losses for us all.
  • volgirl1322
    WOOOOHOOOOO Way to go Tracey!!!! So happy for you...… I haven't weighed this week so tomorrow morning will be a surprise for me......I just hope it is a good one...…...Oh well...…
    So ready to buckle down starting tomorrow...…

• LadyBlanks
    Thanks Donna, I am believing for a 168.8 weigh in for you on tomorrow.

I thought about not weighing this morning and waiting until tomorrow, but I just couldn't resist jumping on the scale.
  • mistymeadows2005
    GIRL WHAT?!?! AMAZING!!!! I got a good loss overnight (about to check in LOL) but not THAT good! 2.9 is SO solid! I bet you see 167 and change tomorrow! WOOT WOOT!!!

Talk about a good start to MM! Great work beautiful :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks Steph! I definitely wasn't expecting that big of a loss. I had to get on the scale twice and it said the same weight both times so I was convinced.

For my meal last night I had a 2 egg omelet with ground beef (I thought it was sausage), spinach, onions, tomatoes and cheese; chocolate kale shake with coffee, mct oil, and HWC; 2 honey BBQ wings, and a fiber one brownie.
  • mistymeadows2005
    NOM NOM NOM that sounds good and very satisfying!!! WAY better than nothing LOL
  • futuredrbri
    Way to go, Tracey!!! That is awesome!
    @jadepearl I am also a shorty at 4'9"!
  • LadyBlanks
    I made my bread tonight and it was a fail. I am not sure what I did wrong, As soon as I took the bread out of the breadmaker it deflated. The taste of the bread was good though. I had a slice of it with some peanut butter. I hope it doesn't affect my weigh-in in the morning. I will be trying again soon and hopefully, it will turn out right. I may post a picture of it tomorrow.
  • futuredrbri
    Yes! Please post a picture!
    I have seen quite a few LC bread recipes where people mention that it doesn't rise because there's no gluten or sugar to aid in the rising, so it may not have really been a fail. It's great that it tasted good!
  • LadyBlanks
    The recipe calls for vital wheat gluten, yeast, and honey so it had all the elements for a good rise. I think my water may not have been warm enough to fully activate the yeast for it to rise properly. Below is the photo. I may try again some time this weekend and hope for better results.

fk01u1tqodva.png

The below picture is what it was supposed to look like.

0x4l2vrc5fo6.png

• volgirl1322
    OMG well tracey even though I may have giggled yours does have character :) congrats for trying I am so scared to make bread :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Microscope March is in full swing. I was able to exceed my goal for starting the month. I weighed in this morning at 167.5 pounds :D:pB)o:) and am excited for this month and reaching our 155 pound goal. I need to lose 3 pounds each week or half a pound per day. If I can have repeats of this week, I should be fine. I think the key for me is keeping it on the lower carb side of things and keeping to OMAD.
  • volgirl1322
    Woohoo Tracey so proud of you what a great start that is awesome 155 is totally doable for you at your weigh in weight today.

So ready for MM!!!!