What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• ACDodd
    ACDodd Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    amdev23_23 wrote: »
    OneRatGirl wrote: »
    . I’m just scared of what alterations may cost!

I just paid $16.50 to have a pair of new jeans hemmed up. The jeans cost $17.99.
    The down side of losing weight,new pants, but I'll live with that. :smile:
  • nooie19
    nooie19 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    ACDodd wrote: »

I just paid $16.50 to have a pair of new jeans hemmed up. The jeans cost $17.99.
    [/

Agreed! I went through this the last time I lost a lot of weight. This time around I’ve been finding good deals on dress pants on Amazon. For years when I was overweight I avoided dress pants because it’s easier to “pretend” you wear a smaller size when you buy dresses with empire waists and skirts with elastic waists. Also I hated having to spend money on larger sized pants. So silly! I’m an elementary school teacher so it feels good to wear pants to work again!
    Just to be clear though I’m of course not suggesting that you should avoid pants if you are overweight! That was just my own crazy insecurity!
  • amdev23_23
    amdev23_23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ACDodd wrote: »

Yeah, it’s a good problem to have... I was actually talking about getting a wedding dress altered and the quotes I’ve gotten so far scare me. So I want to be excited with this problem, but I’m not. Haha
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    J
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    Just changed my profile picture to reflect the fact that I hit my original goal weight (though I revised it down a touch) and now find myself mentally focused not on losing but on recomping and other fitness goals.

Love this!! And your old pic always freaked me out a little anyway 🤣

Haha I thought it was just me- it used to make me feel a bit funny too 🤭
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    Just changed my profile picture to reflect the fact that I hit my original goal weight (though I revised it down a touch) and now find myself mentally focused not on losing but on recomping and other fitness goals.

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!