Starting for the 88th time.

Replies

• Buck6032
    Buck6032 Posts: 21 Member
    Sure I would like to do that
  • JustBeth122575
    JustBeth122575 Posts: 1 Member
    This is my millionth time as well. Please add me and is everything love to be a part of the weekly message.
  • zaraizzy
    zaraizzy Posts: 36 Member
    I'm new on here! Joined two days ago, and tried many times to lose weight. My highest weight was 400 lbs recorded. I've yo-yo back and forth between 50 lb weight difference I've been stuck at this weight (297 lbs) for nearly a year now. I've allowed personal issues to get in the way. But I am motivated and determined to get this weight off. I'm 56 years old next month and I'm ready for change, and I am tired of being at this weight. Please feel free to add me.

• zaraizzy
    zaraizzy Posts: 36 Member
    @Kcdlg Would like to be a part of a weekly group.
  • shantaymichelle81
    shantaymichelle81 Posts: 14 Member
    Please add me!!! I want to be accountable to friends as well as create a lifestyle of working and eating healthy.
  • BeckiCrock
    BeckiCrock Posts: 19 Member
    Fed up of starting over too, 88th times the charm 🤞
  • theUndauntedMom
    theUndauntedMom Posts: 18 Member
    I just completed this week's round of messages. I am committed to once a week! This is the first time, I have managed to keep a streak of logging for more than 30 days and I know it is because I am part of a community. If I have missed you as a friend or with a message, just send me a message. Have a great week.
  • cyt5016
    cyt5016 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm back... again! Looking for accountability buddies.
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    I think I am about at the same amount of tries! Can always use another friend to keep each other in check!
  • IM_in_training
    IM_in_training Posts: 49 Member
    Good luck, Buck!
  • tshawnw8948
    tshawnw8948 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello all! My 88th time as well! Determined to get it right this time though! Consistency is key! Add me! I need the support and accountability!
  • cyt5016 wrote: »
    I'm back... again! Looking for accountability buddies.
    This would be a great group to hold each other accountable. I have been checking in for the past month and haven't seen this much activity on the thread as I have today. That's great! I think the title is very catchy and does bring new people here, but, there hasn't been any accountability. Maybe we need to come up with some kind of a plan that we hold each other to...…..report in for??? Showing have we logged in daily? Something like that. There is also another thread/group that is great! It's the Ultimate Accountability Challenge. They have a new one starting up in March. You can find it under the Challenges category. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
    Teri

• kcdlg wrote: »
    Does anyone want to start a weekly check via message? I normally log on the site once a week and can exchange personal encouragement. It is a little more active than just checking status. Let me know.

Toooo funny...…….I am just reading this post of yours again...….according to my last post, I'd say I agree :)
    When I read it the other day I didn't pick up on it
  • qismees
    qismees Posts: 9 Member
    How to add friends? I've been using MFP for a while but never explore the community. Maybe I missed the best part. Feel free to add me!
  • sclady21
    sclady21 Posts: 33 Member
    Add me too! I'm right there with you. Serial starter 😁
  • tshawnw8948
    tshawnw8948 Posts: 4 Member
    I am new to the community so I feel like a fish out of water.....just confused. I am trying to figure out an easier way to find this exact post the next time I log in? I spent 10 minutes searching for it just now! do we need to start a group for all of us to meet up and hold each other accountable since it is our 88th time ;)
  • lesleyanne65
    lesleyanne65 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, starting on here for the 100th time after giving up on WW and SW feel free to add me as I could do with some buddies :smile:
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Hi everybody!! So, here's a thought, we've talked about some kind of regular accountability. I don't see where we've actually established something, so pardon my eagerness but I'm going to propose that since today is the beginning of a new month let's use this first week to post our current status and goal for the end of the month, then each Monday come here and post our results.....what do you think??
    So to get it started here is mine.
    I am 57, 201 pounds, should be in my 130's/140's … really best if I could get back down to 120 but I'm not even looking for that anymore :(
    I have set a goal for myself that sounds very whimpy, but after trying 88+ times, Jenny Craig for several years, WW for several years, SparkPeople.....I have decided to make my goals a little more achievable for me. My goal is to loose 3 pounds each month. I am hoping when I weigh in on Monday I am at 200. So, my goal for the end of March is 197.
    I look forward to hearing more from you too :)
  • Schatzi43
    Schatzi43 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in....Computers not my strong suit...how do I friend here ??