March 1 Sign In

Replies

• bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    2/1

Exercise: Yes. Yard work for 45 minutes, then a 45 minute upper body lift.

Calories: Yes.

Tracked: Yes.

Pass Days: 0
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Lovely long winner's circle, congratulations everyone for the month of February, let's do it for March!
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 30 min leslie sansone, 20 min yoga, 120 min cleaning, 2 x 20 min walk to& from work
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Exercise- yes, 30 mins cardio 30 mins weights
    Tracked- yes, though I didn't weigh everything but I have over estimated to be safe
    Calories- yes, though not the best choices today as about 50% came from alcohol. I used my exercise calories which I don't usually do.

Weekends are gonna be tough I think! Using exercise to up my calories will be key.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,577 Member
    3/1
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Exercise-yes
    Calories- yes
    Tracking-yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Yes x 3
    Slightly under in calories, and first day of our gym's March competition. Goal is to loose body fat and see strength / endurance gains by the end of the month.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Yes x 3
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 60 minutes between bike and jogging on the mini-trampoline
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, thanks to the biking o:) (there was birthday cake at the office ... >:) )
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes 🙂

• ange589
    ange589 Posts: 7 Member
    March 1st pass day. I am new to MFP and only discovered this challenge today.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Day 1 = Pass Day 1
    😒
    Doctor’s Orders

Good news: I don’t need surgery
    Bad (and surprising) news: I have *shingles*

AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH

Ooohhhh noooo.... so sorry scarlet!!! Wishing you many minor pain days.
    Glad you don't need surgery though.
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Exercise: 2h something mtb ride
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,079 Member
    Yes to all 3
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,079 Member
    KCJen wrote: »
    March 1
    Pass day.

So I have noticed in February once I hit my "disqualified" mark that I started slacking. It appears from my spreadsheet everything went downhill around valentines day. Then the following 2 weeks after that have been stressful from my MBA class. Luckily my lightbulb came back on this morning as I was "catching up" with Thursday and Friday's tracking entries in my spreadsheet. I have been more stressed due to not being on the treadmill this week, and slacking on tracking and eating whatever was quick.

Learning to have a healthy lifestyle is teaching me not only do I need to learn what healthy is, and track calories, but I also need to learn how to deal with setbacks in a more healthy mindset, versus all or nothing thinking of "I'll get back on track in March" and let things slide until then.

On a positive note, January I used 21 pass days and in February I used 16. March goal is to use fewer pass days than February and not go in this all or nothing thinking I did in February. I need to focus on progress, not perfection. Slow and steady wins the race :smile:

YOU ARE DOING GREAT AND RIGHT THINKINKING TOO
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 40 minute stationary bike plus 9.5k steps
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• 911Nrs
    911Nrs Posts: 42 Member
    Exercised : yes, walked Miss Mali(puppy)
    Calories : yes
    Tracked : yes