Replies

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited March 2019
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    My Jeep. I sold her yesterday :(

Whyyy??? :/

Because my boyfriend bought me a vehicle for my birthday and I don’t really need two. But it was the first vehicle I bought with my own money or at least all mine, and so many great memories, it was harder than I thought it would be.

Aww Bittersweet story. Get another Jeep?

No, a BMW X5. When I buy my son a car he’s so getting a Jeep. He has no say. But that’s not for 6 more years lol.
  • CoffeeAndContour

Because my boyfriend bought me a vehicle for my birthday and I don’t really need two. But it was the first vehicle I bought with my own money or at least all mine, and so many great memories, it was harder than I thought it would be.

You can never have enough jeeps though!

I agree with this. However, I only have two garages so I was kinda SOL.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

Did we just become best friends, again?

No.

cz2jldejd4g9.jpg

I love that you enjoy making memes out of the pics you take of me of the shenanigans we get into on the weekends and posting them on the interwebs 😜
  • Tankiscool

No, a BMW X5. When I buy my son a car he’s so getting a Jeep. He has no say. But that’s not for 6 more years lol.

Awesome! Lol might be selling my Jeep in 6 years....nahhh hahah
  • Tankiscool

No.

cz2jldejd4g9.jpg

I love that you enjoy making memes out of the pics you take of me of the shenanigans we get into on the weekends and posting them on the interwebs 😜

Wait until I gif up them nudes you been sending me...

Is that supposed to be a threat or to get me prepared for the thousands of DMs in my inbox? Either way you know it's the latter 😏😂
  • Tankiscool

oh tell me if u love it <3 i’ve been looking at x3 and x5 but have no experience with bmw at all

did u get v8?

I had dreams of a big ol truck but think a smaller car is better idea for me :/

Why not get the big ol truck??
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
  • Tankiscool

oh tell me if u love it <3 i’ve been looking at x3 and x5 but have no experience with bmw at all

did u get v8?

turns out i’m a bad driver and the bigger the truck the more chance i hit things

Then I'd stay away from a beamer too and wouldn't trust you with a V8 😜
  • Tankiscool

did u get v8?

turns out i’m a bad driver and the bigger the truck the more chance i hit things

Get you one of this. One day I will
    r3qf2b5gvg57.jpg

Prefer a Harley tbh
  • Tankiscool

did u get v8?

r3qf2b5gvg57.jpg

Prefer a Harley tbh

Lol. What kind?

mukfrdtta6d8.png

Dyna-Glide Super Glide Sport. Probs never own one as we get snow 6 months out of the year and when it's nice it probably rain knowing my luck. The irony in the fact Harley Davidson was found and are made here in Wisconsin lol.
  • Tankiscool

did u get v8?

r3qf2b5gvg57.jpg

Prefer a Harley tbh

Lol. What kind?

mukfrdtta6d8.png

Dyna-Glide Super Glide Sport. Probs never own one as we get snow 6 months out of the year and when it's nice it probably rain knowing my luck. The irony in the fact Harley Davidson was found and are made here in Wisconsin lol.

They still make those?

Don't this so, just one I've had my eyes on for years lol.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    edited March 2019

Wait wait wait.... your dude bought you a BMW for your birthday. A car. A luxury car. For a gift. Just cause.... that’s impressive.

He’s an incredibly giving person and there is more back story to it but it’s kinda private for the forums :)
  • Tankiscool

did u get v8?

r3qf2b5gvg57.jpg

Prefer a Harley tbh

Lol. What kind?

mukfrdtta6d8.png

They still make those?

I think Harley dump those not sure though.

Pretty sure you are right. But like anything can always find something used. Or get a chopper built, which would be legit awesome lol
  • CoffeeAndContour

did u get v8?

I did, and so far I am in love. Not a bad thing to say as of yet, but I’ve only been driving it 2 weeks ish. I’ll let you know what I really think in a few more.
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member

No.

cz2jldejd4g9.jpg

my style all the way :D
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    edited March 2019
    <3<3

Wait wait wait.... your dude bought you a BMW for your birthday. A car. A luxury car. For a gift. Just cause.... that’s impressive.

He’s an incredibly giving person and there is more back story to it but it’s kinda private for the forums :)

@Deadman_Walking she's worth it <3
  • Tankiscool

did u get v8?

r3qf2b5gvg57.jpg

Prefer a Harley tbh

Lol. What kind?

mukfrdtta6d8.png

They still make those?

I think Harley dump those not sure though.

Pretty sure you are right. But like anything can always find something used. Or get a chopper built, which would be legit awesome lol

Lol choppers are just bar hoppers.

Lol what do you think we do in Wisconsin?