Zero exercise, 314lbs 142kg down so far. It can be done! No excuses!

Replies

• lkelly20103
    lkelly20103 Posts: 7 Member
    Excellent job. What has been the most difficult thing to overcome and how do you stay motivated through it all?
  • AnnabellaRaine
    AnnabellaRaine Posts: 43 Member
    kkempken52 wrote: »
    You’re an inspiration to many people. Do you mind sharing your secret?

I am actually posting a YouTube video soon about what happened the day I hit rock bottom and then what I did and am still doing. But it is really just simple basic common sense that we all already know.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Excellent job. What has been the most difficult thing to overcome and how do you stay motivated through it all?

Wow that in itself should be the title of a video I make!!

I don’t think there is one most difficult thing that I have had to overcome, there have been so very many and it seems to constantly change...
    Losing friends
    Losing family
    Having body dysmorphia
    Horrible negative comments from people
    The list goes on and on...

But the many many good things are what keeps me motivated. The biggest thing is it was just MY time, I had hit my personal rock bottom and when that happens, nothing really stops you. Yeah sure you have little set backs. But I’m talking a bad meal. Not totally falling off the wagon like when you used to diet all the time.
    Every week I seem to learn something new about myself.
    I’m not the pushover everyone once thought I was.
    I like totally different music to what I thought I did, because now I listen to what I want.
    I am back into art
    In two weeks I start boxing training, last time I did that was about 25+ years ago. I may now be boxing from a wheelchair, but boy I can’t wait to strap up and slide the gloves on again! 🥊

It just gets better and better, after a while you find you don’t even need motivation anymore as it has just become a way of life somewhere along the line and you didn’t even notice it 😊

So happy and hope things just keep getting better and better for you!
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    I love the photos - but more so - I LOVE how you are sharing your progress and that you keep going! I hope you post a photo of you in Boxing Gloves! You go! You are motivating - and definitely give the rest of us NO EXCUSES!
  • AnnabellaRaine
    jlynnm70 wrote: »
    I love the photos - but more so - I LOVE how you are sharing your progress and that you keep going! I hope you post a photo of you in Boxing Gloves! You go! You are motivating - and definitely give the rest of us NO EXCUSES!

I never even thought of photos at the gym or with my gloves on. But that is a great idea, thank you!

Oh they will be an awesome laugh for me and hopefully everyone who sees them, as any action shots taken will also have some great action shots of the excess skin on my arms moving and swinging 😂 😂.... yes I laugh when my excess skin on my arms makes a slapping noise when I do some things, like shake off a wet teaspoon I just rinsed under the water 😂 it fun and funny. I like to laugh at myself 😁😂😂
  • ednamoe1
    ednamoe1 Posts: 8 Member
    I am absolutely amazed and inspired by your determination and commitment. You look great!
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Wow. Such an amazing transformation. I am sure you can inspire many in the same boat as you that it can be done!
  • AnnabellaRaine
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    Wow. Such an amazing transformation. I am sure you can inspire many in the same boat as you that it can be done!

I really hope so too. I won’t lie, I went through hell and back to get where I am now and I will go through more to get to my goal. But I want this and I know I can do it no matter what my body wants to do, I will always win!
  • nicolaguy19821982
    nicolaguy19821982 Posts: 2 Member
    Amazing! Well done
  • rdthoms
    rdthoms Posts: 61 Member
    Great job!
  • Slowfaster
    Slowfaster Posts: 185 Member
    Wow! You, your hubby, and Adelaide are all beautiful.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Amazing job.
  • blkness45
    blkness45 Posts: 2 Member
    You go girl, you should be so proud of yourself
  • jawhite00
    jawhite00 Posts: 5 Member
    You are an inspiration
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    bump
  • AbbieOffman
    AbbieOffman Posts: 165 Member
    This is truly wonderful, congrats!
  • AnnabellaRaine
    Got off my rear end and got instagram. Annabellaraine1 if anyone wants to follow me on there 😊
  • _Cece_x
    _Cece_x Posts: 53 Member

Amazing 😮 keep it up 🙌