Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSS SO EXCITED!!!! You did AWESOME babe!!!! SMASHED that goal!

155 is in all of our futures!!!! SO proud of us and ready for MM!!! I'll be shooting for a little more than 3 pounds a week as well...that's so aggressive but no impossible - if we rinse and repeat this week, we'll be in good shape! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I will be posting my Microscope March posts the day after as well. I will be using my Fitbit dashboard to report my activities. I am excited for tomorrow's posts.
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Oh no! That poor loaf! I'm sorry it didn't turn out.
    I can't have wheat so that is a no-go for me, but maybe I will find a recipe I actually like.
    Congrats on the weigh-in!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yes I forgot to comment on the bread earlier - sad life :( I'm bummed because it sounded exciting - just out of curiosity's sake, how many CALS are in a slice?
  • LadyBlanks
    83 calories per slice
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    So sorry to hear about your bread loaf. I heard that this recipe is pretty easy to do. If you would like to give it a try, here's the recipe. This is from http://www.lowcarbluxury.com/recipes/recipe-bread21.html

Low Carb Luxury Recipe!
    Gabi's World-Famous Bread

Ingredients:
    1 pkg dry yeast (Rapid Rise/Highly Active)
    1/2 teaspoon sugar *
    1 1/8 cup "baby bottle warm" water (90-100°F)
    3 Tablespoons olive oil
    1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 Tablespoon Splenda
    1 cup vital wheat gluten flour
    1/4 cup oat flour
    3/4 cup soy flour
    1/4 cup flax seed meal
    1/4 cup coarse unprocessed wheat bran

Pour yeast into bottom of bread machine pan. Add sugar and water. Stir, and let sit. (This is "proofing" your yeast to see if your yeast is alive. If it's not bubbling, it's dead and you can replace it without wasting all of the other ingredients).

In the meantime, mix all other dry ingredients together in a bowl. Add oil to bread machine pan. Add mixed dry ingredients. Set your machine to the basic cycle (3-4 hours) and bake.

Cool on a rack and enjoy.
  • LadyBlanks
    I have an early day and am out and about so I will be posting my MM post later today.
  • LadyBlanks
    I posted my Microscope March post for Yesterday and Today. I will be posting each day's posts at the end of the day since all sections of the Fitbit section reports are done daily. (Thursday night's sleep was not tracked so no sleep was reported for Friday) I wasn't sure how the sleep posted but it posts for each day. Below are my Microscope March posts for yesterday and today.

gljsd4mp91le.png

Microscope March Day 1 was a success. My goals for the month are to get greens for all sections on my Fitbit. The goals for each: Steps - 10,000; Miles: 5+; Exercise minutes - 30+ minutes; floors - 5; water - 64+ ounces; sleep - 7+ hours

c9erbq50901o.png
  • futuredrbri
    Yummmm! A blueberry lemon muffin??? Share!
  • LadyBlanks
    j9jyvdcxcfn5.png

Meal 1: Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup & Deli Curry Chicken Wrap
    Meal 2: Baked Chicken Quarter & Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Potatoes and Bacon

I opted for 2 meals today since I will be starting my 3-day fast Tomorrow. Today was a good day.
  • jadepearl
    You are doing awesome! :) Just love your food photos...yum!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Great job Tracey and great looking meals for sure!!! Awesome!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    I bounced up a good 1.9 pounds this morning after my 2MAD yesterday. I wasn't expecting that since I though my meals weren't too carb heavy but it is what it is. I know it's not a real gain and will be gone soon.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yes babe, that'll come off no problem... Good luck on your fast darlin...youre a vet and a pro so I know it'll be no problem :):):)
  • futuredrbri
    Great attitude! I need that to rub off on me!
  • LadyBlanks
    jqu0dqm2sulc.png
  • jadepearl
    I second what @mistymeadows2005 said <3 Good luck! :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Doing awesome Tracey!
  • futuredrbri
    You're killing it, girl! I need to start wearing my FitBit again.
  • LadyBlanks
    elrtddybd3cb.png