• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    como_agua1 wrote: »
    <3<3
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    My Jeep. I sold her yesterday :(

Whyyy??? :/

Because my boyfriend bought me a vehicle for my birthday and I don’t really need two. But it was the first vehicle I bought with my own money or at least all mine, and so many great memories, it was harder than I thought it would be.

Aww Bittersweet story. Get another Jeep?

No, a BMW X5. When I buy my son a car he’s so getting a Jeep. He has no say. But that’s not for 6 more years lol.

Wait wait wait.... your dude bought you a BMW for your birthday. A car. A luxury car. For a gift. Just cause.... that’s impressive.

He’s an incredibly giving person and there is more back story to it but it’s kinda private for the forums :)

@Deadman_Walking she's worth it <3

Absolutely, without question.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

Because my boyfriend bought me a vehicle for my birthday and I don’t really need two. But it was the first vehicle I bought with my own money or at least all mine, and so many great memories, it was harder than I thought it would be.

No, a BMW X5. When I buy my son a car he’s so getting a Jeep. He has no say. But that’s not for 6 more years lol.

oh tell me if u love it <3 i’ve been looking at x3 and x5 but have no experience with bmw at all

did u get v8?

I had dreams of a big ol truck but think a smaller car is better idea for me :/

Why not get the big ol truck??

turns out i’m a bad driver and the bigger the truck the more chance i hit things

Get you one of this. One day I will
    r3qf2b5gvg57.jpg

Prefer a Harley tbh

Lol. What kind?

mukfrdtta6d8.png

Dyna-Glide Super Glide Sport. Probs never own one as we get snow 6 months out of the year and when it's nice it probably rain knowing my luck. The irony in the fact Harley Davidson was found and are made here in Wisconsin lol.

They still make those?

Don't this so, just one I've had my eyes on for years lol.

I think Harley dump those not sure though.

Pretty sure you are right. But like anything can always find something used. Or get a chopper built, which would be legit awesome lol

Lol choppers are just bar hoppers.

Lol what do you think we do in Wisconsin?

Lol your comment reminded me of a vlog I saw in YouTube

Lol what was it? That we have more Bars than grocery stores?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

oh tell me if u love it <3 i’ve been looking at x3 and x5 but have no experience with bmw at all

did u get v8?

turns out i’m a bad driver and the bigger the truck the more chance i hit things

r3qf2b5gvg57.jpg

Prefer a Harley tbh

Lol. What kind?

mukfrdtta6d8.png

Dyna-Glide Super Glide Sport. Probs never own one as we get snow 6 months out of the year and when it's nice it probably rain knowing my luck. The irony in the fact Harley Davidson was found and are made here in Wisconsin lol.

They still make those?

Pretty sure you are right. But like anything can always find something used. Or get a chopper built, which would be legit awesome lol

Lol your comment reminded me of a vlog I saw in YouTube

Lol what was it? That we have more Bars than grocery stores?
    This dude is wack but I find this one is funny

https://youtu.be/m-K04ajpQZA

It is pretty hilarious lol.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Seems like baggers are the new trend these days - i like the old bobber look but not sure I’ll ever own one - would rather have an old pick up

8b3g95qepui9.jpeg

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    I really miss this - just to stay on topic here

68 50th all day -

vt25ivf9pest.jpeg
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member

did u get v8?

I did, and so far I am in love. Not a bad thing to say as of yet, but I’ve only been driving it 2 weeks ish. I’ll let you know what I really think in a few more.

You can't drive it in all that snow
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Saturday morning cartoons!
  • cpkretz1
    cpkretz1 Posts: 10 Member
    I miss the person I used to be or the person I should have been!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Sleeping in past 6:30am 😑
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    I missed you all so now I am off to stalk you crazy *kitten* and see what's what...woot woot😎😉😁🤗😍
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    I miss feel sexy. Now I just feel invisible. Getting older sucks.
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    The way summer lasted for YEARS when i was younger.....
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member

did u get v8?

r3qf2b5gvg57.jpg

Prefer a Harley tbh

Lol. What kind?

mukfrdtta6d8.png

They still make those?

They have so many bars in WI that it is not unusual to find them without another building around. It is one of the perks of growing up there.
  • bassfishingirls
    bassfishingirls Posts: 17 Member
    I miss the good old days when you could leave your windows & doors open all night & not have to worry, ..
    When bombs & weapons never existed in schools,..where road rage wasn't as bad...need I say more..
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    I miss when I flinch
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Aw.. nice looking pup