March 3 Sign In

Replies

• smith5250
    smith5250 Posts: 16 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes (40 minutes elliptical)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 758 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    Question-
    Say I’m reporting for today, Day 3
    It’s saying yes for logging and staying within cals for today right, not yesterday?

I’m in Las Vegas, so it’s 6:56pm here, not done with logging for the day!

I was on a group challenge before that included sleep, so we would report in the following day. So like today I’d be reporting on everything for Sat. So that’s probably why I’m a little confused 🤪
    you either type up the report as you close out your log for the day, or enter it the next morning on the appropriate day. so tomorrow (March 4) you can come to the Day 3 (March 3) thread and tell us how it went.

Our earliest regular posters are based in Australia, so they are finishing their day when we are only starting ours. Then there is the UK crowd (and points in between), Eastern Standard time in North America .... and you are wayyy out west. So don't feel you need to post until you know your own day is done. But come read what the rest of us are up to at any time.

Thanks @BMcC9! Totally makes sense! and if I prelog my meals that would help too! And I’m a night owl, so when I’m about to go to sleep, UK is starting to post on threads😊
  • curly_girl
    curly_girl Posts: 12 Member
    Exercise yes, 60 min
    Tracked everything yes
    Under calories no

Tomorrow's another day.🙂
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    jan110144 wrote: »
    Back home and on track again. Yes x 3

@jan110144 I’m really glad to hear this! I loved your post yesterday!
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    March 3
    Exercised?: Yes. (Much walking around air show)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Second day of air show. Must have been tired as flew poorly. None of my race drones are in working condition now, so a lot of repairs to do.

Was a really hot day and must have gotten a little dehydrated despite drinking a lot of water.

Not in a good head space at the moment. Will make sure I get walking done and a little more time for me. At least I am aware enough to realise my warning signs and work on doing something about it.

Dilemma is that I am currently at my lowest weight I can ever remember in my adult life (133lbs - BMI 19.75), if I increase exercise to kick my mental state back into gear, I risk losing even more weight (which I really should not do).

@craigo3154
    I’m wondering if you might want to kick up your calories to cover what you would burn by the increased exercise?
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 758 Member
    3/3

Exercise: Yes. Bowling for 1.5 hours, plus worked on lawn equipment for several hours.

Calories: Yes.

Tracked: Yes.

Pass Days: 0

Great job and I bet bowling was fun😊 I like how you put Pass days on your template, so you can keep track if you’ve used them😉

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (50 min stationary bike at gym)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES