Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited March 2019
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS 168.4!!!

WOOT WOOT! I'll take it and run! 4 pounds this week :) PS - remember that I was up 1.2 last week so really just last week AND this week's weight LOL

Excited for a good eating weekend and the start of MM!!! My work month ended awesome too, yay for paying bills LOL

ALSO sissy just emailed me and there's bagels so guess I'm 2mading today :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Happy Dance for Steph!! You did it, You did it, You did it yeah!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are a Rockstar Steph!!!! So proud of you girl......Off to a great start for MM...…
    I am a couple of pounds behind, but my goal is the same!!! We totally can get this done!!

Happy weekend!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    I'm so pumped! I know 155 is SO aggressive bc that's 13 pounds in 1 month - but still - it's such a nice round number <3

Here's my Feb Chart :) 8 pounds down in Feb, and need to almost double that in March :D:D:D

0rfw85ydph3h.png

I just feel like I'm getting to the comfy point which is so nice and motivates me to keep going :)

GREAT JOB GIRLS! :) On to MM!
  • mistymeadows2005
    No pizza today but there was greek salad in the kitchen (sorta half greek half antipasto?LOL) so I ate that and some sour candies to break my fast - Thai food tonight :) I'll try to remember to take pictures :)
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Congrats, Steph!!!
    I am looking forward to the pictures :D
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    A huge congrats to ya, gf! :smile: <3:+1:
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Hi guys... Reminder, I took today off of work so I'm relaxing and having a me day at home.... Too hard to do thorough updates on my phone and ced has the computer for work today so I'll probs do Mar 1st-4th tomorrow unless ced beings me the computer early lol feeling good though so onward and upward!
  • volgirl1322
    Enjoy your three day weekend!!!!
    *jealous* LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I was hoping for a 3 day with the snow we had yesterday but we only got a delayed arrival. Enjoy your day. I will have next Monday off but I have a dental appointment so I won't be a total relax day.
  • futuredrbri
    Snow??? Sounds almost as bad as the dentist :D
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Have a wonderful short mini holiday :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Hi Guys! Here's yesterday's report :)

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/4/19
    Todays Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: Ideal 155/Realistic 158
    Today’s Weight: N/A
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: 15+
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): NODDA
    Hours slept: ALMOST 10
    Description/Photo of Meals:
    Welp, I really intended to keep to a mini-fast OMAD but with a rogue day off, that just didn’t happen. Munched on salad early with good low carb intentions, but ended up munching all day and then had some fun time with Ced and had some ice cream after – WHOOPS
    Total Cals – 1500, total deficit 500
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: Since Friday was so low, today should balance it out – I know the scale will hate me tomorrow morning but it’s fake weight LOL – my deficit should actually be lower than if I had a full 3k cal day Friday and mini-fasted today. Total deficit planned should show a 2 pounds scale loss.
    lq4zn99bh0ay.png

SO here we are Tuesday - 176.4 -_-

Saw that one coming LOL - weird schedule this week...did some "exercise" late last night so my musclies are all swollen and mad LOL (worth it LOL) - also ate carbs LATE after that so this number is indicative of a LOT of factors, including spreading out my eating more than I'd like - this week's numbers WILL suffer for it, but that's ok - I know it's coming so I'm keeping big picture this week.

I'd still ike to hit 165 this week (yes, yes...I know that's a stretch) - that'd require 3.5+ down each night until Friday morning - is that gonna happen? Probably not LOL - BUT if it does I'll be happy - won't change week 2 MM goal of 162 so let's get as close as we can :)

If I can shake some of the lactic acid, salt, and glycogen tonight then I see 172 orless for me tomorrow morning which would make me a very happy camper :)

Plan to get there? PUSH SO MUCH FREAKIN WATER - SUPER mini fast tonight (probs 300 or less cals) with super low carb, and then a 72 hour fast again this week :)

165, here we come!
  • volgirl1322
    You are doing amazing girlfriend :) woo hoo to you......what a fun weekend and day off you had.....totally gonna smash your goals at the end of the month!!!!
  • futuredrbri
    Man the exercise is NO joke with putting weight on you. I get the science and everything behind it but it's SO frustrating, especially because inch loss takes so long. I am almost toying with not even weighing until the end of the month because I feel like I will go ballistic if I see something too crazy.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Man the exercise is NO joke with putting weight on you. I get the science and everything behind it but it's SO frustrating, especially because inch loss takes so long. I am almost toying with not even weighing until the end of the month because I feel like I will go ballistic if I see something too crazy.

Yeah I know what to expect, and the upswings don't bother me but man oh man, are they ever annoying - and this kinda exercise was, well, the sexy time kind so a lot of water retention and acid in 'dos muscles! LOL
  • futuredrbri
    Yeah I know what to expect, and the upswings don't bother me but man oh man, are they ever annoying - and this kinda exercise was, well, the sexy time kind so a lot of water retention and acid in 'dos muscles! LOL

LOL! Sexy time exercise is always worth it to me! I also had some sexy time in addition to my workouts, so that might be another reason why I'm not recovering as quickly (and my hunger has also been through the roof!). I like being "acrobatic" and was probably doing way too much LOL.
  • mistymeadows2005

LOL! Sexy time exercise is always worth it to me! I also had some sexy time in addition to my workouts, so that might be another reason why I'm not recovering as quickly (and my hunger has also been through the roof!). I like being "acrobatic" and was probably doing way too much LOL.

LMFAO I dunno how acrobatic I am, because I'm usually asleep by the time Ced makes his way to bed LOLOL - still, my poor little legs are all beat-ed up LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yesterday:

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/5/19
    Todays Plan: Mini-fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: Ideal 155/Realistic 158
    Today’s Weight: 176.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: I’m terrible about counting this – probs 100 or so oz
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal walking
    Hours slept: Ugh 5 hours Monday night
    Description/Photo of Meals: Steamed broc and cauliflower, raw celery and baby carrots – 4 sugar free jello cups with FF whipped cream, and 2 sugar free popsicles
    Total cals – 222
    Total deficit - 2131

6c4s4kgbtcp4.png

Your thoughts/comments on TODAY -

Weigh in this morning was 173.4 - not particularly happy with that, but also not surprised - woke up feeling puffy still AND now my muscles are sore...it'll probs take UNTIL Friday for the muscles to work themselves out, but I hope that'll keep my overnight losses high. I need basically 4 pounds/night to hit goal...super lofty goal, but the closer to 4 each night, the closer to 165 I get this week :) Gotta push SO much water today and going to try to get lots of green tea in today/tomorrow in hopes of a little extra boost :)

Full fasting now until Friday lunch - weigh in of the week Friday morning.

• volgirl1322
    Love the mini fast meals.....I am dirnkiing a ton of water too and also the green tea to get that boost!