• Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Wow. That's an amazing transformation!
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Congratulations!!
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    I notice that your recent picture is without the cane. You look a lot younger--congratulations!

Unfortunately I actually have MS, I spend most of my time in a wheelchair. However sometimes when I stand for a few minutes I used to use my walking sticks, these days I use two half arm crutches. I was able to stand with only using the one on the side that you can’t see. I’m still embarrassed by them and so do everything I can to never show them in photos or have photos of me in my wheelchair. There are pics of my in my chair, but I just never publish them as I’m so embarrassed to be only 43 and in a wheelchair.

As a person with two siblings diagnosed with MS, I’m just more impressed by what you’ve done. Losing weight is hard enough without it. You’ve achieved something incredible.
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    e0bxkxzd7v43.jpeg
    thwwqw2k4ovx.jpeg
    xf8dlaf6o7bn.jpeg

First ever photo shoot. This is Hubby, one of my cavaliers Adelaide and myself.

Look at you glow!
  • resina
    resina Posts: 17 Member
    Beautiful and very inspirational. Congratulations on your hard earned achievements.
  • KeeperOfCorvus
    KeeperOfCorvus Posts: 15 Member
    You are looking Great!
  • lisadingwellx3
    lisadingwellx3 Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations!!! I’ve gone from 379 to 209.4. Looking for a surgeon for skin removal. Arms tummy, thighs. I’m scared and not sure who to trust I want my clothes to fit me. I’m in Michigan how did you find someone? Would love some info. Again your amazing!!
  • mdreddie
    mdreddie Posts: 73 Member
    Congratulations! Truly inspiring!
  • AnnabellaRaine
    AnnabellaRaine Posts: 43 Member
    Congratulations!!! I’ve gone from 379 to 209.4. Looking for a surgeon for skin removal. Arms tummy, thighs. I’m scared and not sure who to trust I want my clothes to fit me. I’m in Michigan how did you find someone? Would love some info. Again your amazing!!

Lisa I will send you a message now with as much help as I can. 😊
  • JudyCoventry170
    JudyCoventry170 Posts: 2 Member
    You look wonderful! Such an encouragement you are!
  • dranna92
    dranna92 Posts: 3 Member
    Wow! Congratulations! Happy for you!
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    You look so beautiful! What a lovely family shoot.
  • dlhenry0911
    dlhenry0911 Posts: 2 Member
    Good for you! Well done.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    bump
  • gillian2230
    gillian2230 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, im gillian, aged 33 with aggressive multiple sclerosis. Any help, tips, advice would be greatly appreciated. 84lb to loose
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!