Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Don't be so hard on yourself! You are doing awesome! :) Let's do this together! <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    MM Saturday/Sunday Results:

Today’s Date: 3.2.19

Todays Plan: OMAD: Meal today 2 pieces of supreme pizza from a local place, large salad, homemade honey mustard dressing, piece of angel food cake

Weight Goal for the Month: Funsie goal 155.....Real goal 158 would be great.....

Today’s Weight: Friday's weight Will weigh on Friday

Today’s Water Consumed: 64 oz

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): None

Hours slept: almost 8

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Was super active this weekend, at home and out and about. I have felt really good......hoping for a great week!

Today’s Date: 3.3.19

Todays Plan: 2 OMAD: Early morning 1 cup of lucky charms plain (no milk)….
    Dinner: Homemade red curry chicken chilli/salad/a few nacho chips/fat free mango sherbet. Calories for the day around 1200.

Weight Goal for the Month: Funsie goal 155.....Real goal 158 would be great.....

Today’s Water Consumed: 48 oz

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): None

Hours slept: almost 7

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Busy day...….didn't drink enough water, and struggle with that more on the weekends instead of the week. Did take ACV both Saturday and Sunday!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    You got this babe! Sounds like you had a really reasonable eating weekend and you were super active so all good stuff!!! WOOT WOOT!
  • volgirl1322
    Today’s Date: 3.4.19

Todays Plan: OMAD: Dinner around 6pm, BLT (3 slices bacon, 2 pieces rye bread/mayo/lettuce/tomatoes/salad homemade honey mustard/baked lays chips.
    Lucky charms (1 cup) dry to satisfy my sweet tooth!

Today’s Water Consumed: Forgot to count, at least 48 maybe 64?

Hours slept: almost

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Did have ACV earlier, food intake pretty low around 800 or so......just still not that hungry...…..hoping to do an extended fast next week.....
  • jadepearl
    I hear ya about "satisfying my sweet tooth" coz I am the same. If I don't, I will be all over the place and at worst, I will fall off the wagon just to feed my cravings. So, like yourself, I too will always end my OMAD with something sweet to please my tastebuds :lol::blush: Good luck with your weigh-in on Friday! Fingers cross for ya! I am sure you will see some weight loss...for sure :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    My sweet tooth has been outta control lately!! LIKE WHOA! I gotta find me some sugar free candy...
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    I agree with the sweet tooth woes. It is SO hard not having something sweet at the end of a meal, so I am thinking of having a protein shake with my meals. It's sweetened with stevia and only 5g carbs, so I think it should work. Can't replace cookies or anything, but maybe it will help. I may also start with fruit again.
  • volgirl1322
    The sugar free jello and whipped cream also is good for me when I am wanting to go sugar free it is super low in cals…….and they even have the sugar free pudding that isn't too horrible...…
  • mistymeadows2005
    The sugar free jello and whipped cream also is good for me when I am wanting to go sugar free it is super low in cals…….and they even have the sugar free pudding that isn't too horrible...…

Yeah I'm stopping and getting some sugar free jello/sugar free pudding/sugar free popsicles TO-NIGHT!
  • volgirl1322
    They are a good substitute......I went to three stores this weekend in search of red velvet cake ice cream by Ben/Jerrys to no avail...….NOT that I needed it but i really WANTED IT!!!!!!! :s:'(:s:'(
  • mistymeadows2005
    They are a good substitute......I went to three stores this weekend in search of red velvet cake ice cream by Ben/Jerrys to no avail...….NOT that I needed it but i really WANTED IT!!!!!!! :s:'(:s:'(

OMG I DID find it online, so I'm not sure how they'd ship it, but it appears you can order it :)
  • volgirl1322
    We have two brick stores close to work, I am going to take a nice walk to see if they have it......but that is great to know....if I have to ship it I sure would.... *drooling*
  • volgirl1322
    March 5th

Todays Plan: OMAD: Had a late meeting at work, and that led to an impromptu dinner out Mexican and by the time we were there I was starving...….I didn't make a great choice by getting nachos and I am so puffy today from the salt.....oh did I mention margarita?? They go hand in hand......anyway......pushing the heckola out of some water today....!

Today’s Water Consumed:Prob 48

Hours slept: 7 ish

Your thoughts/comments on the day: AVC was taken yesterday.
    Just a note, that now when I eat way too much salt I notice it......never before did I notice or pay attention but now I just wake up feeling gross......I think the OMAD way of life really helps you notice your bodies reaction to different things instead of when you eat all the time....

your thoughts?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I agree, when I don't eat the greatest I definitely feel it the next day!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Meh, I can tell now but I dunno if that's because I'm losing weight so the little puffiness is more NOTICEABLE or if it's because I'm just paying more attention to how my body reacts to things in general? Probably both - but I can FA SHO tell a huge difference if I'm retaining water...like a LOT lol
  • futuredrbri
    I can definitely tell, but I am not sure if I notice it any more with OMAD.
  • jadepearl
    I must say yes to that! :) When I started OMAD last year, I begun to notice little things. At first I thought I was imagining it but when I get more into it, I can surely tell if I made a good choice or not as my body will tell me so the following day. I love OMAD lifestyle and wish I have discovered it earlier. :) Good luck with your weigh-in on Friday :)<3
  • volgirl1322
    MS March 2019

Today’s Date: Mar 6rh 2019

Todays Plan: OMAD

Weight 158 realistic

Today’s Weight: Will weigh tomorrow

Today’s Water Consumed: 8 glasses

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired):None

Hours slept: 7 hours

Description/Photo of Meals: Today was a good day, I worked remotely from home which sometimes causes grazing for me, but I did really well with that. For dinner it was salad, blue cheese dressing, and home made steak gorgonzola pasta with spinach. For desert I had two blue peeps :) OMG I love peeps :)…..
  • mistymeadows2005
    I'm not a peeps fan but they're cute as a button!

That meal sounds SO FREAKIN GOOD - anything gorgonzola, sign me up! LOL
  • futuredrbri
    Yum to that pasta! Also not a peeps fan, but I do love seeing their bright colors in the store this time of year!