The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...I step away for a couple of weeks and all hell breaks loose? Which one of you broke the old thread??
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...I step away for a couple of weeks and all hell breaks loose? Which one of you broke the old thread??

Where have you been, missy!?!?!??
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member

it was a group effort
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!!!!

It wasn't me :#:D
  • slimgirljo15
    IDK what happened, but I'm innocent...

BTW, my stomach edema, chest pains, etc. that was so much improved yesterday (and even earlier this morning) has returned. It isn't as bad as Sun. night (yet), but I'm getting more and more concerned. Also, I noticed my HR is dropping a little bit during this. I should see a dr., but will probably wait until tomorrow to see if it improves. I actually wonder if it is really just gall bladder related or something. Liver tests (ALT/AST) have been high for a long time, but my endocrinologist says that is because I run so much. He says if I feel fine that I shouldn't worry. I'm starting to no longer feel fine. :(

Please, please .. go now to Dr 😙
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    I blame @orangegato and phrasing 😂

:innocent:
  • slimgirljo15
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Hi everyone, popped in and said hello on the last thread a couple of days ago and was sat back reading a little before awkwardly joining in......! Nice to meet you all anyhow..... And now back to the corner, but defo not the snacks table!

Hi welcome 🙂
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited March 2019
    zorander6 wrote: »
    Meh, if I can't talk cars I got nothing to talk about. Except chess boards, or collecting $2 bills (sadly think my ex stole them and spent them, can't find my collection.)

Doubt our car chat or going back, your discussion with Shawn about cars either, rather the innuendo driving prattles that caused someone to buckle and report it as inappropriate. Veering on caution. Your final post reminded me of moments when my father taught me about pistons, piston rings and crankshafts ... How to determine if something needs replacing etc ... A LONG time ago.

Anyway ... Your car seems to need a lot of tlc ... Do you already have the replacement parts on hand, or will you need to forage for those?
  • 777Gemma888
    Made my macros work today. I can have ice cream xD

When it's as hot as it is here today, there is always room for ice cream. Are you on a cut already?
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Meh, if I can't talk cars I got nothing to talk about. Except chess boards, or collecting $2 bills (sadly think my ex stole them and spent them, can't find my collection.)

Doubt our car chat or going back, your discussion with Shawn about cars either, rather the innuendo driving prattles that caused someone to buckle and report it as inappropriate. Veering on caution. Your final post reminded me of moments when my father taught me about pistons, piston rings and crankshafts ... How to determine if something needs replacing etc ... A LONG time ago.

Anyway ... Your car seems to need a lot of tlc ... Do you already have the replacement parts on hand, or will you need to forage for those?

Got most of the parts though may need to buy a new water pump but we'll see. Most of it fortunately is easily found at auto parts stores or at various vendors.
  • 777Gemma888

Got most of the parts though may need to buy a new water pump but we'll see. Most of it fortunately is easily found at auto parts stores or at various vendors.

That's a relief. Do you know anything about Fords 2009-2013? Used parts and where to source them in bulk here in the US?
  • 777Gemma888

When it's as hot as it is here today, there is always room for ice cream. Are you on a cut already?

Yup :(

93% lean ground beef, white rice and organic peas

765 calories, 86g carbs, 20g fat, 65g protein

:)
    9q7yfkh71l0r.jpeg

You need a hug Lee.
  • slimgirljo15

Yup :(

93% lean ground beef, white rice and organic peas

765 calories, 86g carbs, 20g fat, 65g protein

:)
    9q7yfkh71l0r.jpeg

😕
  • 777Gemma888
    orangegato wrote: »
    @midwesterner85 hey there. I haven’t seen you of course and this is the internet but those don’t sound like gallbladder symptoms. It sounds like you’ve developed ascites for whatever reason but it is usually a liver reason. And you’ve said that your hepatic function tests have been elevated (from running [???]). There’s actually a connection between liver and heart so the bradycardia may really be relevant here. You said that you’re going to make an appointment and I hope that you do. Tests are needed and a diagnosis needs to be made in order to figure out management. Please follow up. If you feel even worse before the appointment, going to your local hospital emergency department is completely valid.

Thank you for posting this⬆
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    edited March 2019

That's a relief. Do you know anything about Fords 2009-2013? Used parts and where to source them in bulk here in the US?

Depends on what you are looking for. I usually get most of my parts from Rock Auto but I don't buy in bulk. Usually they have a pretty good selection other than rare items like a 2003 escape wiring harness.

Don't generally buy used unless it's something I either can't find at rock auto or it's something that is aesthetic in nature. You can try Row 52 for used parts but sometimes it's more expensive to find what you are looking for since it relies on someone going to the local lots and pulling parts for you.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    @midwesterner85 hey there. I haven’t seen you of course and this is the internet but those don’t sound like gallbladder symptoms. It sounds like you’ve developed ascites for whatever reason but it is usually a liver reason. And you’ve said that your hepatic function tests have been elevated (from running [???]). There’s actually a connection between liver and heart so the bradycardia may really be relevant here. You said that you’re going to make an appointment and I hope that you do. Tests are needed and a diagnosis needs to be made in order to figure out management. Please follow up. If you feel even worse before the appointment, going to your local hospital emergency department is completely valid.

@midwesterner85 🥺 Please Go....
    Don’t make me post my ugly mean mom face 😩
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    If I have enough beer here tonight I may try an alligator taco.

Happy Fat Tuesday