The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    So this is were all the happy people hang out. There's snacks, chili, cars, cuts, bulks, venison, innuendo, and even a few of my favorite people. Ima pull up a stool and stay a while.

You should! B)

Nothing inappropriate happens here. o:):#
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Wtf happened mannnnnnnnn?????

I actually read the rules lol. I'm thinking but not 100% it was the innuendos, jury still out this

Hows everybody today?
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    So this is were all the happy people hang out. There's snacks, chili, cars, cuts, bulks, venison, innuendo, and even a few of my favorite people. Ima pull up a stool and stay a while.

Innuendo is banned right now

Oh come on
    t1ecmpofcv49.jpeg
  • orangegato
    Tankiscool wrote: »

I actually read the rules lol. I'm thinking but not 100% it was the innuendos, jury still out this

Hows everybody today?

Hey Tank. I was ok until someone at work was acting like *kitten*. And I found out a good football player was released. Cheap stuff I guess. Hope you’re doing well
  • Tankiscool
    orangegato wrote: »

Hows everybody today?

Hey Tank. I was ok until someone at work was acting like *kitten*. And I found out a good football player was released. Cheap stuff I guess. Hope you’re doing well

Ugh dang ciworkers. Ravens fan? I saw Weddle was released today.
  • orangegato

Hows everybody today?

No wtf. Actually Giants and Dolphins. Giants Landon Collins walking. Wtf Weddle can still play.
  • orangegato
    Made my macros work today. I can have ice cream xD

When it's as hot as it is here today, there is always room for ice cream. Are you on a cut already?

Yup :(

93% lean ground beef, white rice and organic peas

765 calories, 86g carbs, 20g fat, 65g protein

:)
    9q7yfkh71l0r.jpeg

You forgot hot sauce :smile:
  • Tankiscool

Hows everybody today?

No wtf. Actually Giants and Dolphins. Giants Landon Collins walking. Wtf Weddle can still play.

I didn't see that! Thats surprising he's not old so its not like he doesn't have the legs anymore. Is it a cap space move? The Packers could use him, he is a free agent lol.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »

You should! B)

riiiiiiight. Bunch a deviants congregating, what could possibly go afoul?
  • Tankiscool

You should! B)

Nothing! We are all innocent until proven guilty. Thats what my BFF that's a lawyer seems to tell me on a weekly basis.
  • orangegato

Hows everybody today?

I didn't see that! Thats surprising he's not old so its not like he doesn't have the legs anymore. Is it a cap space move? The Packers could use him, he is a free agent lol.

Yeah it’s money. He will be picked up quickly. Gone are the days when a player would be on a team for life.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

Hows everybody today?

NFL football is not NFL football anymore. 27 is the new old and you can't touch an offensive player when he has the ball. Soccer, or footie as some would say is the new deal. Don't believe me? Come to ATL.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member

You should! B)

Nothing! We are all innocent until proven guilty. Thats what my BFF that's a lawyer seems to tell me on a weekly basis.

I was about to tag you 😊 so glad you to make it!
    Are you being good trouble?
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member

@George_of_the_Jungle Welcome Tarzan!! Just swing on in here

@orangegato
    I miss phrasing 😭
  • orangegato
    Amazon delivery is delayed. What? There’s a storm somewhere?