Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 412 Member
    mandalynne wrote: »
    Would love to add more friends who are fitness motivated and like to chat in the newsfeed! :)

hey you....its 4.5 years later....do you still want to be friends????teehee
  • lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 412 Member
    i meant 3.5 i cannot add!
  • natelindstrom_
    natelindstrom_ Posts: 2 Member
    lj3nwjwxrlci.jpg

Just joined, looking for new friends, and I'll give as much support and motivation as possible!
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    Always looking for new friends, shoot me a request! :D
  • solomonjon245
    solomonjon245 Posts: 9 Member
    New ish to this site, but would love someone extra to push me along the way. I'm from Washington state so if there is anyone from Washington or anywhere that is looking for someone to add. Pick me
  • jmatty_ice
    jmatty_ice Posts: 10 Member
    Always down to help motivate others and share in the positive experiences of everyone's fitness goals.
  • I could use some motivational friends😊
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    add me. I was 472lbs just over 4 years ago. It took some doing but once I realized it was a life change I stayed on my path. I try to motivate daily and love to help where I can.
  • Tetrelle
    Tetrelle Posts: 75 Member
    Would love some motivated friends!
  • karld70
    karld70 Posts: 46 Member
    commenting here again, id like some friends that i can really talk with, compare and contrast and basically chew the cud over with and be a support for each other. I have an open diary which i find useful on multiple levels. if you'd like an ear to bend and have it bent in return add me. cheers!.
  • Athaiguy
    Athaiguy Posts: 31 Member
    Never have enough friends
  • VectorPrim3
    VectorPrim3 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there. Totally new to serious nutrition and fitness. And I have young children that I want to set a better example as a dad for.
    So add me as a friend if you can relate. Can't have too much support and friendly competition. 🙏
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    edited March 2019
    Need some motivation, good friends to encourage myself to push my body to its limit.

I had have quite a rough time in year 2017 and 2018 , struggling with time management..kids, work,divorce. To make things worst ..I gained lots of lbs as well as minor gout at my right foot..every fre*%ing steps I took.. painful.
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Looking for a few supportive friends, not friend collectors. I don't spend 24/7 on here and don't expect my friends to either. If you are interested in giving the occasional good word then send me a request.
  • sashaB8907
    sashaB8907 Posts: 1 Member
    Im not new to this, but looking forward to no distractions or fallouts. #MOTIVATED
  • markindia5135
    markindia5135 Posts: 30 Member
    Add me if you would like to!
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Hey, I'm not new, but I need to refresh my friends list. If you're active or need help, add me and let's get to work.
  • 3ssicajay
    3ssicajay Posts: 8 Member
    I am happy to have more people added to keep me accountable! I lost 60 lbs using MFP/calorie-counting in 2015 but gained it back. Trying to catch back up and then beat my old record! I'm 32 and 5'8". I've lost 39 lbs so far, about 71 to go for my long-term goal.
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    Always looking for new friends to join on this journey, feel free to add me!