Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I tried my hand again at making bread in my bread machine and it was a success. I made an orange cranberry pecan bread. I made sure my water was warm and this was the result.

f562jhjpfzcp.png

Unfortunately I did not get to taste it due to my fast but my sister and hubby said it was good. I am going to try and make my low carb bread this evening and hope it comes out as good as this one.

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG that looks amazing!!!! Good luck with your fast!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    YUMMY!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NOM NOM NOM that bread looks amazing! Excited to see how the LC bread works out! Hope your fast is going well! I'm starting mine todayyyyyyyyyyy <3
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    Thanks, I was so excited when it turned out right and didn't collapse when I took it out of the machine. I am pretty sure now that it was the water temperature being too cold that caused my first fail. I will not make that mistake again.

My fasting is going pretty good. I had some off feeling today, a little light headed at times so I drank some earl grey tea and I am feeling better. I will continue with the fast and have a small early meal in the morning like I did last month and have my main meal later in the day.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Thanks, I was so excited when it turned out right and didn't collapse when I took it out of the machine. I am pretty sure now that it was the water temperature being too cold that caused my first fail. I will not make that mistake again.

My fasting is going pretty good. I had some off feeling today, a little light headed at times so I drank some earl grey tea and I am feeling better. I will continue with the fast and have a small early meal in the morning like I did last month and have my main meal later in the day.

LOVE IT!!!! I'm still on fasting day number one - ie I'm not far enough into it to be having fun yet :D:D:D

I should've just done a 96 hour with you this week, because I really had no interest in eating last night (except the jello and popsicles...those I kinda wanted BUT WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE WITHOUT LOL)

• LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    My fast won't be a full 96 hours since I will be eating early tomorrow. It will be a good 80+. I will get the exact number of hours from my fastrac app and will post it tomorrow.

• mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    My fast won't be a full 96 hours since I will be eating early tomorrow. It will be a good 80+. I will get the exact number of hours from my fastrac app and will post it tomorrow.

Yeah mine will end up being short of 72 too since we have division lunch - probs about 65ish :)
  • LadyBlanks
    I have my low carb bread cooking now. Pray y'all.
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    That bread looks amazing!!!! Sending vibes for your LC bread!
  • mistymeadows2005
    *prayers and vibesssss*
  • LadyBlanks
    It's looking good so far. Has an hour and 53 minutes until it is done.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I used to get light headed when I water fasted so I'm not doing it anymore, please be careful with it. Please take a picture of that bread after :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That bread looks amazing👍Can't wait to see your LC Bread🙂👍
  • LadyBlanks
    8v3f8r6isa87.png
  • LadyBlanks
    The Low Carb Bread came out much better this time around. I had Bible Study last night at church so I wasn't home when it finished baking and it stayed in the machine on the warm setting for about 40 minutes and I think the moisture caused the top to get a little soft or something, but at least it was a loaf that I could make real sandwich bread slices with. Here are the photos.

blehyagirsjd.png

I didn't get to taste the bread last night but my sister did and she said it was good so I will be having the two slices photographed for my break fast meal as an egg and bacon sandwich in about 45 minutes or so.

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yummy yummy tracey that looks amazing...….let us know how it tastes!!! Great job with your fast!
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMG that looks so much better! Report back and let us know how it turned out!

Hope your fast wrapped up well! Can't wait to see your weigh in! :-D
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    I love me a good egg sandwich! Yes, please come back and let us know how it tasted! And good luck on your weigh-in!
  • LadyBlanks
    2myatava2rw9.png

The bread and the sandwich were quite tasty.