Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Liamsm0m
    Liamsm0m Posts: 102 Member
    I would love to support some folks. I don’t share my food diary so if that bores you, don’t add me. But I’m glad to always lend a hand to support and encourage.
  • Mriley158
    Mriley158 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me looking for friends
  • GrangerDanger123
    GrangerDanger123 Posts: 6 Member
    Im a motivator but sometimes i need motivation. feel free to add and be ready to talk fitness💪🏽
  • Tamaya_journey
    Tamaya_journey Posts: 27 Member
    New month . New friends 🤗🌻☀️ Feel free to add me 💪🏾
  • alabamachik21
    alabamachik21 Posts: 11 Member
    Starting over on my weight loss journey. I could use some new active friends :)
  • ISparkyI
    ISparkyI Posts: 158 Member
    Could always do with more friends, add me up if ya after some support, take care :)
  • nicandpiggy
    nicandpiggy Posts: 2 Member
    I’m newish. Would like friends! ☺️
  • cchagdes
    cchagdes Posts: 1 Member
    I have been a member of MFP for a few years. I lost 75 in 2013/2014 then gained it back. I am back down to my 2008 weight and I am trying to get down to a healthy weight for my body. If you want to add me that's fine with me. I post a lot of non-scale victories stuff and Fitbit stuff on my page so I hope that's ok if you add me.
  • GoatishGoat
    GoatishGoat Posts: 5 Member
    The more friends the merrier!
  • Mirboujourney
    Mirboujourney Posts: 12 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm on a journey to lose 90 pounds! I've been trying for a long time but tend to just yoyo. This time I feel really good about it i'm doing IF and have stuck at it with no binge for two weeks! That sounds ridiculous to most bit for me a huge achievement. One of the things that has kept me motivated is my friends in this and so I'm looking for more. Feel free to add me 😊
  • Seralexa2019
    Seralexa2019 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone! Recently started my "get healthy and fit" journey and would love to share ideas and tips, as well as build a support group :)
  • msachs2
    msachs2 Posts: 5 Member
    Yes ! Me please !
  • tylertoni
    tylertoni Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2019
    Add me just rejoined today :D I lost 70lbs 2 years ago and now ready to lose the final 35lbs and get more fit! Always here to offer motivation and support 💪🏼
  • Kappuccino_Drinker
    Kappuccino_Drinker Posts: 5 Member
    Would love some new friends. :D
  • Carried_aw4y
    Carried_aw4y Posts: 44 Member
    More friends seems like a good thing! 😊🤓
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Looking for new friends and new buddies!

You again?! ;P
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    I'm always up for connecting with new, active and supportive individuals. :-)
  • cmrntcrk
    cmrntcrk Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I've been on MFP for a while but never really engaged with the community - I thought this might be a good time to start though, as I'm starting to take my fitness and nutrition a lot more seriously since living along in a new city.
  • rconboy64
    rconboy64 Posts: 128 Member
    I would welcome some new friends as I try this journey again
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Always happy to welcome and support new friends. Currently training for a 10K in June and a half marathon in September. Add me!