The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Is anyone elses bookmarked threads not showing "new" posts?

All of them I actually have to read the last post time stamp. You believe that shiz?
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    Okay guys...I really want to get all of my grading done by Friday, so I don’t have any to do over my Spring Break (except study Abstract Algebra 🙄, I have yet to study, it’s a hybrid class, we met once and the next time we meet March 18th, we test 😳)
    Long explanation to say I will miss you guys today, I won’t be able to check in as much...
    Be sweet to each other, I know you will 😘🥰

I’ll check in later in the day....I’m so bad at restraint 😂😂😂😂😂

You know you can't leave us for long....
    Plus we would just be spamming your email and tagging you everywhere cuz we would miss you.
    Not that I have EVER done that before. :#

( @GymRatSF )
    Good morning (evening to some) folks

Morning :)
    Okay guys...I really want to get all of my grading done by Friday, so I don’t have any to do over my Spring Break (except study Abstract Algebra 🙄, I have yet to study, it’s a hybrid class, we met once and the next time we meet March 18th, we test 😳)
    Long explanation to say I will miss you guys today, I won’t be able to check in as much...

Plus we would just be spamming your email and tagging you everywhere cuz we would miss you.

( @GymRatSF )

So, we're tagging @yogidani77 all day yea 😁
    zorander6 wrote: »

( @GymRatSF )

Now now, be nice to @yogidani77 or she'll give you the angry mother look and no one wants that.
    zorander6 wrote: »

( @GymRatSF )

Now now, be nice to @yogidani77 or she'll give you the angry mother look and no one wants that.

I like her angry mother look lmao. It's kinda hot

😂😂😂 I feel the love guys 😘🥰
    And @tinak33 You’re right :) it’s been driving me crazy 🤣
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    Is anyone elses bookmarked threads not showing "new" posts?

It's not just bookmarked threads for me. Seems to be a weird glitch that is happening more frequently lately.

Its annoying and when I go into those threads it takes me straight to the very last post 😒

I’m having the same issue 🙄😒
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    so far so good on my end. no glitch
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    I has the glitches..... But only with some threads. Not all of them. So I don't know.....
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Apparently I waited too long. CT scan looks really bad. Staying overnight with surgical consult in the morning.

Oh no!!! Lots of hugs!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    today has been brutally cold. poor fingers...

Don't you wear gloves?

Its very hard for me to find properly fitting gloves.

Big hands huh? 😁 maybe try mittens

Hard to work with mittens....not about style for me with gloves......oh and i didnt say my hands were big, it could be because they are tiny......just hard to find gloves is all :)

I wear the deerskin gloves from Tractor Supply, with all the barn work I do, I go through several pair a year, but worth every penny to keep out the splinters and insects and wounds that require stitches. They come in various sizes, so you might find some that fit. For winter weather, some come lined with Thinsulate.
  • klkarlen
    Since we were talking about gloves.....
    I bought these the other day
    fmjipq6xfnic.jpg

They are extra smalls 😂
    @bojack5

What is that extra bit on the middle finger for?

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    It sounds like I am having the gall bladder out. They gave me the option to wait - Because of my races next month that I am worried about. They say not to run for 2 weeks. I have marathons 4/6 and 4/13, and a 50K 4/20.
  • klkarlen
    It sounds like I am having the gall bladder out. They gave me the option to wait - Because of my races next month that I am worried about. They say not to run for 2 weeks. I have marathons 4/6 and 4/13, and a 50K 4/20.

I would get it done now, and not deal with the pain and other symptoms that go with it. Just my 2 cents worth.
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member

Yes, your health is more important! Still sending positive vibes! 💗
  • cupcakegirl81
    Morning, sexy singles. I'm moving in slow motion today. Anyone have any good groin stretches? Mine is hurting. 🤔
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

But if those pains come back, or don't fully subside, you won't be able to run anyway.
    My sister in law just had hers out the week before Thanksgiving. She is also a runner, and it set her back a bit. She wasn't happy about it, but it was worth it since the pain was so bad...
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    edited March 2019

####DELETED DUE TO IRRELEVANCE OF LATER THREAD MESSAGE ####
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member

But if those pains come back, or don't fully subside, you won't be able to run anyway.
    My sister in law just had hers out the week before Thanksgiving. She is also a runner, and it set her back a bit. She wasn't happy about it, but it was worth it since the pain was so bad...

Right, my thoughts too. So I am getting it done tomorrow and those races will just suck even worse than they would have.

Ah. Didn't know you made that choice already. I suggested above thinking you were waiting. You are probably better off going ahead with the surgery. Get well quickly!
  • cupcakegirl81
    Morning, sexy singles. I'm moving in slow motion today. Anyone have any good groin stretches? Mine is hurting. 🤔

55lb5m3ldnqe.gif

I'm so serious, though. There is no alarm for a real fitness question. 😉