What's on your mind?

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Why TF am I happy, stressed and nervous at the same time?

I have that effect on people.

Lol. You're reading me wrong again 😑. Quit slacking yo!

Mah bad....must've been thinkin' of someone else nagging me for an LBD pic, selfie, *and* voice clip. :D
    Honestly I just like messing with you. But I can read things sometimes if there are enough clues.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    the weeks just run together nowadays

I feel ya girl!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    How did it get to be Wednesday night already?
  • RomaineCalm
    Why TF am I happy, stressed and nervous at the same time?

I have that effect on people.

Lol. You're reading me wrong again 😑. Quit slacking yo!

Mah bad....must've been thinkin' of someone else nagging me for an LBD pic, selfie, *and* voice clip. :D
    Honestly I just like messing with you. But I can read things sometimes if there are enough clues.

I figured you're just messing with me. I do the same crap. I'm just here for chits and giggles

th?id=OGC.5ccb70125f504887ef28c6fbe595d5bd&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f1tHzw9PZCB3gY%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=m2W3gt%2b5a72A8XdT9sXRRA
    All in good fun, mah dood.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I’m having my my first real alcohol craving in over two years.......... This is bad.

Does it help if you do something that will require enough focus to take your mind off things?

It passed..........Fortunately. I was having a really bad day and I was sitting near a beer cafe waiting for my mother while she was shopping, and I just felt this sudden urge, but it wasn’t overwhelming though. I just felt what I felt, played it forward and then it went away. My drinking days are done. Sobriety is really the only thing I’m good at 😪

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    I’m having my my first real alcohol craving in over two years.......... This is bad.

Does it help if you do something that will require enough focus to take your mind off things?

It passed..........Fortunately. I was having a really bad day and I was sitting near a beer cafe waiting for my mother while she was shopping, and I just felt this sudden urge, but it wasn’t overwhelming though. I just felt what I felt, played it forward and then it went away. My drinking days are done. Sobriety is really the only thing I’m good at 😪

I'm sure it's not the *only* thing, and beyond that, willpower like that is admirable. Way to not give way to temptation!!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    The fresh mountain lion tracks we'd passed tonight on our way back home from our workout. Kinda strung out about it. Thankfully, the naughty teenage boys decided to light firecrackers as we'd all made our way back up the mountain to where our homes are ( our neighbors sons were amongst the set). I kept thinking, that should scare it away for a wee while. Chilling. They are rather large, gauging the paw prints size, next to my size 12 shoes. Eesh!
  • IWillTakeBackMyLife
    IWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 155 Member
    Excited to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and eat finally. It'll have been around 60 hours of fasting by then.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    I saw someone say that redheads aren't good in bed :D:D:D

Literally the most inaccurate thing I've ever read. That is the opposite of our stigma

My favorite Redhead quote...

Everyone notices a blonde, but you'll never forget a Redhead... Lol

Aint that the truth!?
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member

I'm sure it's not the *only* thing, and beyond that, willpower like that is admirable. Way to not give way to temptation!!

Thanks 😌

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    After a morning of self reflection, I need to work on being a more loving, kinder person. It really stinks when you stop and realize you've dropped the ball with the people who love you most.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    After a morning of self reflection, I need to work on being a more loving, kinder person. It really stinks when you stop and realize you've dropped the ball with the people who love you most.

*cough cough*....................................hi.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    47mxzspv63r2.jpeg
    fanningmyself.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

• Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Ugh! Why is the forum not showing me 'new' posts

me, neither :neutral:
  • RomaineCalm
    omg I just remembered the time change is Sunday and I literally just screamed in excitement.
  • RomaineCalm
    omg I just remembered the time change is Sunday and I literally just screamed in excitement.

But this one is the terrible one because we lose an hour!

But...MORE DAYLIGHT B)
  • RomaineCalm

Omg;! Omg! Omg!

th?id=OGC.f921eac7084a5ade454bd8a52c7b2835&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2ffBZXu9v0qjjTq%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=4nx3NSscj2DCPTN9PiNUfQ
  • RomaineCalm

But this one is the terrible one because we lose an hour!

But...MORE DAYLIGHT B)

More braaap braaap for me lol.

I'm assuming that's a motorcycle noise :D