3st down!

Well hi folks.
I started my journey on the 12th of December after being told my cholesterol was dangerously high.

I joined here. Started logging my food. Changed how, what and when I ate.
As a chef this was a massive challenge.
I have had a lot of support from my Fiancée, my work colleagues and friends I have made on here.

I've went from 23st to 19st 8lbs.

3st and 4lbs in 3 months.
My next target is to get to 18st, I have the feeling this will be harder. But determined to make it!
I don't have a time frame for it.

Thanks for reading. And all the support I have had!

Replies

• kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Congrats on the progress!!!
  • daklock
    daklock Posts: 54 Member
    Well done. That seems like a big weight loss in 3 months, so congratulations.
  • Hybridchld
    Hybridchld Posts: 15 Member
    My next target is to get to 18st, I have the feeling this will be harder.

It will be. I started at 21st 6lbs and got to 19 in a couple of months then things slowed down significantly.

Things will get slower, you may hit your first plateau, and you may have to tweak what you're doing to keep losing at a good pace.

That said you seem to be in a good position to deal with it. Your attitude is right, you acknowledge it will be harder and you're not trying to force yourself into a time frame. That combined with your support network should see you through it all.

Well done!

And good luck!

• Cococookies82
    Cococookies82 Posts: 9 Member
    How many months did it take you to loose that, did you exercise
  • TheBigYin1984
    TheBigYin1984 Posts: 286 Member
    3 months.
    Walking the dog 3 to 5 miles every day.
    And hitting the gym couple nights a week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!