Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Woke up to a “normal” BMI today!

ethalew01ethalew01 Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
Started as almost obese and overweight. I was 208 lbs 63 days ago. This morning I stepped on the scale and it read 179 lbs. that puts me in a “normal” BMI. Not overweight. I feel so much better, I’m so glad to have started this journey. Thank you to MyFitnessPal pal for helping me lose almost 30 lbs!

Replies

• TerranandKaylynsmommyTerranandKaylynsmommy Posts: 321Member Member Posts: 321Member Member
    That's fantastic. Congratulations :)
  • kattbigskattbigs Posts: 28Member Member Posts: 28Member Member
    Wow! What a wonderful way to start the day! 2 months of dedication, way to go!
  • dhiammarathdhiammarath Posts: 694Member, Premium Member Posts: 694Member, Premium Member
    That is awesome!! Congrats! I'm very close to waking up to a normal BMI too!
  • pierinifitnesspierinifitness Posts: 2,199Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,199Member, Premium Member
    Congratulations, that sure was quick. That’s a lot of weight loss in such little time.
  • reflectionofmereflectionofme Posts: 238Member Member Posts: 238Member Member
    Congrats!
  • rdthomsrdthoms Posts: 51Member Member Posts: 51Member Member
    Great job. Great progress. Try setting a goal body shape on myshape.fitness (google it) to see a 3D avatar and then track progress toward that. It also calcs BMI and estimates body fat % (another nice metric to set a goal to).
  • JustAMurmurJustAMurmur Posts: 3,597Member Member Posts: 3,597Member Member
    That's awesome! You did it!
  • PartyKardyPartyKardy Posts: 173Member Member Posts: 173Member Member
    I remember when I crossed this line as well! I felt amazing because my weight was finally in a healthy range. As someone who was morbidly obese for my entire life this was a huge accomplishment for me!

Congrats! I hope you feel absolutely incredible after this achievement!
  • janineonthejobjanineonthejob Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Congrats! What an accomplishment is such a short period of time. You must feel so great. Any favorite tips you’d like to share?
  • BattyKnitterBattyKnitter Posts: 503Member Member Posts: 503Member Member
    Congrats! I'm still about 17lbs away and I can't wait to get there! I started just skimming the line for the Obese level 2 category!!
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 89Member Member Posts: 89Member Member
    CONGRATS!!! That's awesome :)
  • NCK96NCK96 Posts: 146Member Member Posts: 146Member Member
    Good for you! One of my big goals is to get to a normal BMI myself.
  • 12Sarah201512Sarah2015 Posts: 1,044Member Member Posts: 1,044Member Member
    Well done!! I'm a normal BMI too, aiming for a BMi of 23.0.
  • nattysmommy2008nattysmommy2008 Posts: 17Member Member Posts: 17Member Member
    Amazing!!