Instant Pot

baygirl2019
baygirl2019 Posts: 54 Member
edited February 2019 in Recipes
Anybody using an instant pot? I started a group and I'm sharing recipes by myself at the moment. I have 4 other members so far. Come join and let's share our instant pot recipes and experiences! Instant Pot Users Group

Replies

• Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    I joined a Pressure Cooker group and nobody is posting. I just joined yours as well. :)
  • baygirl2019
    baygirl2019 Posts: 54 Member
    Thank you. I am posting. Just waiting for others to come and contribute. Welcome!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Just joined and shared my collection I've found so far.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    mndamon wrote: »
    Just joined and shared my collection I've found so far.

Found several there I want to try. Can flex them to feed the chicken eater And my daughter n self with veggie subs and adds.

Thanks.
  • aludema
    aludema Posts: 1 Member
    Crack chicken is awesome. Found the recipe on pinterest and its Keto too
  • shagit
    shagit Posts: 2 Member
    can you share the crack chicken recipe please?
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited March 2019
    Not sure about joining another group. Just wanted to say Amazon usually has a free Instantpot Cookbook for Kindle at times. Also,Facebook has several recipe groups for Ipot. Google has tons of recipes.......find them & share.

Here is one top rated Ipot recipe site. https://www.pressurecookrecipes.com/easy-instant-pot-recipes/
  • sheloves89
    sheloves89 Posts: 88 Member
    I love my instant pot! It's hard to find vegetarian recipes though, haha.

At this point I almost exclusively use it to make rice and beans, but it's replaced my long-time rice cooker and cut my bean-prepping time down by over 24 hours, so I really cannot complain!
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    I love my instant pot. I love twosleevers.com for recipes, plus she has several cookbooks out now. Most of her recipes are keto. She has a fb page too and others post recipes all the time.

My fav recipes of her is the Butter Chicken, yum