Far from done.. but happiness is ahead.

DanniB423
DanniB423 Posts: 774 Member
3 years ago today, the girl on the left went to breakfast with her cousin to meet her new baby. She went home and was smacked in the face with a confession from her husband that had been having an affair. She was sad. Broken. Insecure and blamed herself for being fat. Looked at her then 8 year old and just wanted to hide for the rest of her life.She picked herself up after days and weeks of crying and decided she was going to find Danni again if it killed her. The girl on the right is 60 pounds less. She isn’t done. But she is slowly falling in love with herself and cracking the case of who Danni is and wants to be INSIDE and out. Some storms destroy but then clear you a path.

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Strong, insightful, inspiring and beautiful <3
  • kikiwyconx2018
    kikiwyconx2018 Posts: 7 Member
    You go girl.. never let anything hold you back. The way I see it is it's your husband's loss not yours. Congratulations on finding a way to get back to you. 😊
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    Self love and respect will take you wherever you see fit to go.....fly girl fly!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    that is the kind of revenge I like, you go girl, you are so pretty!
  • WC1982
    WC1982 Posts: 137 Member
    👍
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    I agree with the above you are gorgeous now and before. Its his loss not yours. Good for you for finding yourself and not giving up. WTG girl. Keep smiling
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Wow. What a healthy discovery. Don't lose her when you find her. She's a keeper! You've got this :)
  • missarielbaby
    missarielbaby Posts: 41 Member
    GETTT ITTTT GIRLLLLL. <3

Your doing awesome and look amazing! Dont stop!
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    DanniB423 wrote: »
    3 years ago today, the girl on the left went to breakfast with her cousin to meet her new baby. She went home and was smacked in the face with a confession from her husband that had been having an affair. She was sad. Broken. Insecure and blamed herself for being fat. Looked at her then 8 year old and just wanted to hide for the rest of her life.She picked herself up after days and weeks of crying and decided she was going to find Danni again if it killed her. The girl on the right is 60 pounds less. She isn’t done. But she is slowly falling in love with herself and cracking the case of who Danni is and wants to be INSIDE and out. Some storms destroy but then clear you a path.

Big big hugs to you Danni <3<3<3

You are inspirational. The journey you're on is one that is truly the most important and fulfilling for you and your child. You are a strong, courageous, beautiful woman who, when you finally fully discover and fall in love with yourself, will be completely unstoppable.

Your ex-husband will live with the deep regret of losing you.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing more of your journey <3<3<3
  • evergreenlakegirl
    evergreenlakegirl Posts: 89 Member
    You are beautiful in both pics- loosing that much weight has made you look healthier, but I also think it comes from inside ❤️
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    My story is very similar to yours. I sent you a message.
    You have a great attitude and your strength and determination is such a gift for your daughter to see. Great example for her. Danni 2.0 will be a stronger happier person from this journey
  • maronesax1972
    maronesax1972 Posts: 272 Member
    Is doesn’t take a fit body to love yourself. Don’t forget that. Beauty is on the inside, first! Congrats on the physical transformation. It is amazing. All I’m saying is you were probably an amazing person at +60lbs as well. Now let me go push some iron around 😀✌️
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Thanks for sharing. You are truly inspirational. Well done and I also think you were beautiful before too :*
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    You are absolutely gorgeous, both inside and outside. Thanks for sharing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!