20 pounds to loose before summer

stormnv
stormnv Posts: 10 Member
So who’s with me? I need some accountability buddies to keep me on track. I plan to do fitnessblender for strength, elliptical/rower for cardio and slowly get back to running.

Lets do it together :)>:)

Replies

• time4thebell
    time4thebell Posts: 48 Member
    Add me! I’m working on losing ~ 15lbs!
  • paulina_b101
    paulina_b101 Posts: 3 Member
    My goal is to lose 20lbs before summer also! 💪
  • JusDiana
    JusDiana Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to add me - Open diary.
    I'm down 28 with about 15 left to go. :smiley:
  • d82_myfitjourney
    d82_myfitjourney Posts: 15 Member
    Add me I’m trying to lose 25 by summer
  • kabascle120
    kabascle120 Posts: 1 Member
    I also need to lose weight by the summer. We have a pool that the whole family uses all
    Summer and I can’t be the fat one hiding inside! 30+ pounds!
  • carolanne112
    carolanne112 Posts: 1 Member
    I’d like to lose 30 pounds by summer! I’m walking 6.5-9 miles a day. And trying to do at least three workouts a week. Using Centr recipes and workouts.
  • AnnieSP89
    AnnieSP89 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me! Is there a specific date you are working toward? I think I'll aim for 15 pounds by June 1. I'm trying to lose weight I gained as a night student a few years ago. At 15 pounds I'd be halfway to my goal! My first strategy will be to commit to morning workouts and get my meal planning done on the weekends. :) LFG!
  • bgonell21
    bgonell21 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me
  • Ajwilhelm0228
    Ajwilhelm0228 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me! I need some accountability to stay consistent. I’m planning on going between my DDP yoga DVDs and the treadmill.
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    Always looking for MFP friends, trying to shed the last 23 pounds feel free to add me I accept all!
  • lizzyr04
    lizzyr04 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started I plan to lose 20 pounds! I really hope this works
  • kelly140505
    kelly140505 Posts: 1 Member
    And me, i need to lose at least 20lbs before summer. I plan on walking and doing at home workouts 5 days a week, i done chaleen extreme a few years ago and loved it and got great results but fall off the wagon massively and have put a lot of weight on in the last 3yrs since i stopped doing it. Today i am planning my workouts and meal plans for the next few weeks and have gone and bought some workout clothes seeing as the ones i have are 2 sizes too small for me ha
  • lcatalan93
    lcatalan93 Posts: 45 Member
    Me too if anyone has good meal prep recipes I would appreciate it lol! My dairy is always open even when its a bad day lol x.x
  • KcRavassa
    KcRavassa Posts: 45 Member
    Same! Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends.
  • mayavildo405
    mayavildo405 Posts: 12 Member
    Add meeee☺️💪
  • mrendon80
    mrendon80 Posts: 80 Member
    Add me please :)
  • WendyLacy108
    WendyLacy108 Posts: 2 Member
    I have 30 lbs to lose. Add me! I need some accountability
  • suttmanc
    suttmanc Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. Please.