Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 2

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    @jadepearl you will get there, just stay strong o:)

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Thank you @Brendalea69 <3
  • Brendalea69
    e0qj3hftrgry.jpg
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE That!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH TRUE!!! <3
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    I've got a few sticks of butter around my tummy.
  • Brendalea69
    Today my hubby is joining me in my water fast :o He's only doing it because he has to have a colonoscopy tomorrow. It will most likely be his last water fast :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Today my hubby is joining me in my water fast :o He's only doing it because he has to have a colonoscopy tomorrow. It will most likely be his last water fast :D

LMFAO STILL!!!! HOW GREAT IS THAT LMAOO :joy::joy::joy:
  • jadepearl
    I love it when my hubby joins me...its very rare though. He is one who can eat the whole supermarket and still do not gain weight.... :lol:
  • Brendalea69
    jadepearl wrote: »
    I love it when my hubby joins me...its very rare though. He is one who can eat the whole supermarket and still do not gain weight.... :lol:

My hubby used to be able to eat whatever he wanted and was super skinny but not anymore. Middle age caught up to him and now he knows how I felt all those years I was over weight and he doesn't like it at all!!!
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    My husband might also start OMAD, but he works night shift and I doubt that our meals will coincide. I might leave a meal in the fridge for when he comes home. HOWEVER, I find that choosing your OMAD is a very personal thing. He may want to decide what he eats.
  • Brendalea69
    Amy that would be wonderful if he would join you even if it wasn't the same time :)
  • Brendalea69
    Yesterday was my hubbies prep day for his colonoscopy. Well last night while I was sleeping I heard a loud thud so I ran into the bathroom and found him passed out on the floor. I yelled his name and finally he came too but I was seriously getting ready to call 911. Thank God I didn't have to and he went back to bed and slept till morning. I don't think he drank enough liquids and with all the pooping he did he became dehydrated. Anyway his procedure is over and they found no polyps so he's good to go for another 5 years o:)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Wow Brenda, that had to be scary. I am glad everything turned out OK. Thank God indeed!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMGOODNESS that IS scary! WOW! So glad he's ok!
  • Brendalea69
    Thanks girls <3

Today was supposed to be an OMAD day but we ended up getting McDonald's at 10:30 after his procedure and then I ended up eating more later because when I eat early the hunger just consumes me and I can't control myself :( Oh well I'll just have to have more OMADs this week than usual.
  • jadepearl
    OMG, thank goodness he is A-OK. So scary! Amazing news that there's no polyps :+1: Don't beat yourself for eating more...it has been a hectic day for ya. Just OMAD more and you will be fine <3
  • Brendalea69
    jadepearl wrote: »
    OMG, thank goodness he is A-OK. So scary! Amazing news that there's no polyps :+1: Don't beat yourself for eating more...it has been a hectic day for ya. Just OMAD more and you will be fine <3

Thanks <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Yikes, that's scary. I'm glad he was ok though and nothing was found.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG Brenda ----so scary but so glad he is okay!!!!!