My bf cheated on me

Replies

• ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Update: He is trying to win me back with gifts/ jewelry. He stopped cussing. Started calling me his " beautiful persian queen" and seems to finally understand that I would never take him back after what he did. And at this point, still not a single " I'm sorry."

Wow. You'd think he wouldn't have all sorts of spare cash to spend on gifts and jewelry for you what with all those out-of-wedlock offspring he brought into the world that he owes child support payments to...

He's broke. Works 2 jobs. Has to pay child support. Has his kids 2 days a week. Didn't really have time for me but I was accepting. He is the second guy I've dated and imma be honest with you, I didn't think dating a guy with kids was so hard. I was never a priority. Literally 2 days before he decided we needed a break, the tire on his old *kitten* car blew out and He had to buy one and he couldn't afford it. He spent 3 months saving for a 1000 dollar car. I offered to help with some of it... Good thing I didn't 😁😂 since I'm spilling tea, his roommate is his mom.

Please post a photo of the jewelry he bought you.
    I think he shoulda tried harder than that...mwgpdprawltx.png

It looks distinctly Ethiopian.

Lmao 😂😂 not my taste
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    He sounds like hes NOT a winner......

You can definitely do better.
  • ButterIsGood
    Update: He is trying to win me back with gifts/ jewelry. He stopped cussing. Started calling me his " beautiful persian queen" and seems to finally understand that I would never take him back after what he did. And at this point, still not a single " I'm sorry."

Wow. You'd think he wouldn't have all sorts of spare cash to spend on gifts and jewelry for you what with all those out-of-wedlock offspring he brought into the world that he owes child support payments to...

He's broke. Works 2 jobs. Has to pay child support. Has his kids 2 days a week. Didn't really have time for me but I was accepting. He is the second guy I've dated and imma be honest with you, I didn't think dating a guy with kids was so hard. I was never a priority. Literally 2 days before he decided we needed a break, the tire on his old *kitten* car blew out and He had to buy one and he couldn't afford it. He spent 3 months saving for a 1000 dollar car. I offered to help with some of it... Good thing I didn't 😁😂 since I'm spilling tea, his roommate is his mom.

wvddsl601kbo.png
    I think he shoulda tried harder than that...

Well did it come from a gumball machine or Kohl's?

He said that if you shine a light through it, it projects " I love you" in 100 different languages.

That probably comes in handy when one impregnates a whole milieu of young ladies, many of whom are bi or multi lingual.

How did you know!!??? Both baby mamas speak 2 languages. I speak 3
  • ButterIsGood

Your hand looks older and wrinlkier than your young pretty face in this photo and your mattress is on the floor with no bedframe and it bothers me that your boyfriend allows this sort of thing.

That's not my hand... It's his. He sent me that pic through text.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »

Your hand looks older and wrinlkier than your young pretty face in this photo and your mattress is on the floor with no bedframe and it bothers me that your boyfriend allows this sort of thing.

Lol

"Hey babe. I'm at the jewelry store.... I mean the Craigslist seller's house-- whaddaya think?"

Is that.....that......not what your supposed to do? No wonder I'm single!
  • ButterIsGood

Lol

"Hey babe. I'm at the jewelry store.... I mean the Craigslist seller's house-- whaddaya think?"

I think that musta been my Valentine's gift....
  • ButterIsGood

wvddsl601kbo.png

He said that if you shine a light through it, it projects " I love you" in 100 different languages.

That probably comes in handy when one impregnates a whole milieu of young ladies, many of whom are bi or multi lingual.

I was once very tempted by men of similar character and romantic history. It ruined my innocence and broke my filter. You're cursed with a prediliction such as this. In common patois it's called having bad taste in men. No wonder you're here at MFP.[/quote

I do have bad taste in men... It seems like it at least.. But what's wrong with being on MFP?
  • drcollins474
    drcollins474 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel bad for ya...

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Lol

"He went to Jared?"

"Yeah, like, the Jared who lives across town."

Sorry for cracking jokes, OP. I had a miserable day and it's raining. Thank you for all your sharing.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member

wvddsl601kbo.png

I was once very tempted by men of similar character and romantic history. It ruined my innocence and broke my filter. You're cursed with a prediliction such as this. In common patois it's called having bad taste in men. No wonder you're here at MFP.[/quote

I do have bad taste in men... It seems like it at least.. But what's wrong with being on MFP?

Why nothing. Look at all the earnest and heartfelt advice you've been inundated with by people who don't even want to date you.
  • ButterIsGood

Lol

"He went to Jared?"

Sorry for cracking jokes, OP. I had a miserable day and it's raining. Thank you for all your sharing.

This post has pain, cheesecake, selfies, jewelry and now jokes. We accept everything here.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

Lol

"He went to Jared?"

I tried to go Jared but unfortunately visitation hours are only from 10 to 2 and he was booked up with footlongs for the next 10 or so years.
  • KKSW1981
    KKSW1981 Posts: 87 Member
    I didn't read all the replies to your post but my advice is DUMP HIM. Run far from him. I saw your profile pic. You're probably wayyyyy too good for him.
  • djjeffa
    djjeffa Posts: 117 Member
    Stay single! Lol