Back and Trying To Get Serious!! Lets be friends!

Hello there! Let's be friends :) I'm trying to find more active friends on MFP, ones who are consistently use (or looking to consistency use it, if you're new too!) So please, send me a friend request :smiley:

Here let me introduce myself:
I'm Karlie :) I've got 50-60lbs I'd like to lose. It used to be only 40lbs I needed to lose...then it slowly kept creeping on and on. I'm 4'11 and I am now for the first time at my heaviest 171.5lbs. :( I KNOW for a fact I have bad snacking habits at night if it's around I'll eat it so trying to get better habits by having more fruit and snacks like that around to nom on lol. I stopped using MFP because I knew tracking my calories would show my bad habits (not even like I care in terms of, I don't typically share my eating days out.

I'm going to try to use MFP's uploader image to upload a pic of me and my butterfly collection! Feel free to share a selfie from you too! :)
icw2mq5du3lt.png

Some other things about me would be:
I'm disabled physically so repetitive movement is difficult, however I have found ways to exercise in the water without as much physical pain & backlash. Just imagine tendonitis in the entire body, and that's a very light way of explaining it haha.

I love animals, dogs specifically but other ones are cool too! I don't own any animals, do you?

I'm a game junkie, I have a youtube channel where I review games. I'm almost always playing games, I've had to find different genres to adapt to my physical capabilities since I use a thin keyboard and can't use controllers anymore at length.

I'm also trying to grow my hair to become what I call a "Red" Rapunzel. So the Rapunzel style hair, which is just very long hair. But have it dyed, since my hair is dyed (as you can see in the profile pic) and will continue to be so. Piece by piece (when the roots grow back in, they are dark brow) I bleach and continue the trend on until it's super long!

So anyway. I'm trying to get serious and make more connections via MFP to encourage me to keep coming back. If you are participating thank you! If you don't want to participate and just want to send a friend request, please be my guest! :)

Replies

• beast_kitty89
    beast_kitty89 Posts: 58 Member
    AHHHH!!!!! You're adorable! Sending friend request!
  • Smg1979
    Smg1979 Posts: 11 Member
    EEEEKKKKKK LOVE the hair!! Sending you a request!!
  • queenofthehouse26
    queenofthehouse26 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, my name's Marie. I am just starting myself and could definitely use some friends/motivation! Not really sure how to move around the app much yet but when I find out how to add or request friends, I'll do so ;)
  • Joel_518
    Joel_518 Posts: 35 Member
    Joel here...sending a friend request. My wall is too quiet, lol
  • hanankamal1989
    hanankamal1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, this first time I use this program App,, I am glad to be your friend