CBD oil - Any good ones for staying asleep?

raven56706
raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
I have read that certain CBD oils are good for sleeping and staying asleep. Was wondering if anyone recommends one that worked for them

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    As with most things, I think the results will be pretty subjective depending on why exactly you have trouble sleeping.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    I have friends doing this and they do say it helps them to sleep longer.
  • raven56706
    anyone else?
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    I use it for better sleep; I bought CV Sciences brand. I feel like it does improve the quality of my sleep. I tried another brand that seemed to do nothing for me. My friend also used CV Sciences with little to no improvement in sleep quality.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    mouth taping is awesome for good uninterupted deep sleep. Google it. Cheaper than oil too - just a roll of micropore tape from the pharmacy.
  • raven56706
    I use it for better sleep; I bought CV Sciences brand. I feel like it does improve the quality of my sleep. I tried another brand that seemed to do nothing for me. My friend also used CV Sciences with little to no improvement in sleep quality.

i guess thats the thing with CBD. i have read it works for some and not for others
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    raven56706 wrote: »

i guess thats the thing with CBD. i have read it works for some and not for others

As is the case with most things, right?
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Look at the ingredients. All of the sleep aids CBD have melatonin in them. The melatonin is the sleep aid, not the CBD.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    mouth taping is awesome for good uninterupted deep sleep. Google it. Cheaper than oil too - just a roll of micropore tape from the pharmacy.

i dont want to kink shame anyone but is this really for better sleep or

Also...bypasses safe word use.
  • tiffanyblue88
    tiffanyblue88 Posts: 55 Member
    get edible gummies... knocks you right out!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Try a natural sedative first, like valerian tea. Typically you'd have to take larger quantities of CBD oil if you're using it as a sleep aid. This could become a costly habit.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    There are so many variants out there. Some CBDs do have minor amounts of THC in them. Also some states have laws that do not allow any CBDs (except for only one type of medical issue (NC).

If you orders CBDs online they may deliver the product even though it may not be legal in your state.