• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    o:)o:)o:) 169 for you dear
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Nice drop! I hear you about portion control. I know that I eat some things just because they are on my plate. It is a hard habit to break. Maybe I should buy smaller plates?
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    b8q902n0tepx.png

• volgirl1322
    That is great!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Sounds like a yummy day!
  • LadyBlanks
    I was scared to look at the scale this morning after having late McDonald's food so I checked my MFP feed when I got to work and saw it showed me having a half pound loss. I was glad to see that because I was thinking I would have had a gain.

I still need to lose and additional 3.2 pounds to equal last Friday's weight and have to lose over that to net a loss for the week. I will do today like I did Monday and have my chocolate Kale Shake when I get home from work and have a light meal after I get out of church tonight. I am hoping that will yield me another big loss and then I will either do the same on Thursday or do a Water Fast on Thursday depending on tomorrow's weigh in.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I was scared to look at the scale this morning after having late McDonald's food so I checked my MFP feed when I got to work and saw it showed me having a half pound loss. I was glad to see that because I was thinking I would have had a gain.

I still need to lose and additional 3.2 pounds to equal last Friday's weight and have to lose over that to net a loss for the week. I will do today like I did Monday and have my chocolate Kale Shake when I get home from work and have a light meal after I get out of church tonight. I am hoping that will yield me another big loss and then I will either do the same on Thursday or do a Water Fast on Thursday depending on tomorrow's weigh in.

You've got this babe! A few good drops will put you right in net loss territory! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    Thanks Steph, A net loss this week would really help in the motivation department. We only have 11 days remaining in the month and I am currently 4 pounds heavier than I was when the month started.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Thanks Steph, A net loss this week would really help in the motivation department.

Trust me I know the feeling! Even a pound is downwardddddddddd :)
  • volgirl1322
    HI gals, Hoping for a net loss for all of us..... We all can do it!!!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Well, my sister fixed dinner so I will be able to have my meal before heading out to church tonight. I will be sure to take a photo. I know there are smothered pork chops involved. :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2019
    Sounds yummy Tracey, I'm having tacos for my OMAD and a water fast tomorrow with Steph and maybe you too if you decide to do one :)
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Pork chops sound delicious. I'd love to see a picture. Enjoy your evening!
  • LadyBlanks
    Happy Thursday Everyone,

As promised here are a couple of pictures of my weekend eating.
    87n7ef0ylfrt.jpg

This was one of my Saturday meals. I do believe I ate again later in the evening

lg90nq1ejztb.jpg

This was my Sunday meal. I believe this was my only meal.

While they were good, they should not have been eaten in one sitting. Looking at these plates I have no reason to question or be upset about any gains.

• LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    6otn39673c3u.png

• volgirl1322
    As always your meals are mouth watering! Glad your hump day was a good one filled with will power!
  • LadyBlanks
    Was down 2.3 pounds this morning. :):D 169.2 pounds

I still haven't decided yet if I am going to do a water fast today. I need to lose just under a pound to match last Friday's weight. I have been able to lose 2+ pounds overnight just doing my portion controlled OMAD meal so I may be able to just stick with that and still manage a net loss. I think it will depend on if there is food prepared and available to eat prior to going to church. If there isn't, I'll just go without food for the day and possibly just have my chocolate kale shake.
  • volgirl1322
    Awesomeness on the overnight loss :)