Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I just like making them and they are so fun to experiment with …..I just start with plain yogurt, some vinegar and then go from there :)……….

I know but the bacon has me flushing these kidneys out today :)……

• volgirl1322
    Today’s Date: 3/19/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month New goal 165
    Today’s Weight: 169
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Started spinning again (more on this in my thread) 20 mins to start not sure how many exercise calories will have to calculate.
    Hours slept:8 hours

Description/Photo of Meals: Steak quesadilla, some guac, chips and some salsa and some rice.....pretty good day but a lot of sodium in the meal.....gotta throw down the water today friends!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    MAN have I been SO bad about the water - that's my main focus today honestly - WATER and getting the dang 30 day challenge started
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    No more PT, that's great!!! Spinning will surely get you stronger, good luck with it :)
  • volgirl1322
    Today’s Date: 3/20/19
    Weight Goal for the Month New goal NOT SURE
    Today’s Weight: 169
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Spinning 30 mins
    Hours slept:8 hours

Description/Photo of Meals: Made bufflalo chicken, salad and some baked sweet potato fries, sugar free popsicle for desert.

It was a good day, I worked remotely yesterday and sometimes that leads to breaking the fast earlier than I should but I held out and waited until my meal. I am enjoying spinning again it has been great for my recovery but to be honest, I am not sure how the scale will react tomorrow with the increased activity. I am really going to try not to focus on that and take a breath realizing the whoosh will come should the scale stall...…*easier said than done though*
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Net losses for all tomorrow.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I feel ya babe - with the start of this 30 day challenge I can just FEEL my muscles trying to hold onto water...it's so hard to know that this will affect the number and still be ok with it - I keep reminding myself that the number means nothing if I don't look good naked :D:D:D
  • volgirl1322
    OMG LMAO I am dying "look good naked" :p
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Me too....dying to look awesome naked or no... :lol:
    Good luck with your weigh-in today (Fri)
  • volgirl1322
    Hi guys,

Sorry had a super busy cra cra weekend and just now able to catch up...…

Weigh in on Friday not to great......168.5. so just .5 for the week which is tragically horribly sad, but I have been spinning about 4-5 days per week and I know when I add the exercise back in my body will not be happy for a while...so I was prepared and even thought I might gain.....so the -.5 is okay....hopefully it will be better this week.....

Not sure what my April goal will be am going to be thinking about that...…

Happy Monday!
    D
  • Brendalea69
    I'm sure it's muscle weight, I hope next week is better for you o:)
  • volgirl1322
    Friday
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/22/19
    Today’s Weight: 168.5
    Water: Prob not enough
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired):Spinning 45 mins.
    Hours slept: Maybe 8.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Friday night Asian night. Not a good meal though, beef mei fun and some soup had a sugar free popsicle afterwards

Saturday
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/23/19
    Today’s Plan: 2MAD
    Description/Photo of Meals: Baseball has cranked up for my youngest so it was a meal at steak and shake afterwards, had a regular burger, fries, and chocolate shake. Earlier in the day I had 1/2 of an everything bagel and an orange.

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/42/19
    Today’s Plan: 2OMAD
    Description/Photo of Meals: Morning some jello salad with pecans. Dinner was homemade chicken parmesan, noodles, sautéed spinach, and salad. A chocolate cookie and a couple of peeps to finish it off.

Overall weekend thoughts: It was a good weekend I really tried to be mindful and not graze especially on Sunday......I did pretty good overall with that. Prob didn't drink enough water though.....Would love to be at 165 by Friday but very doubtful that I can pull a 3.5 loss this week...….Not sure if I'll get a bigger woosh from the exercise or not this week ---but I am having to do it so I will have to take whatever loss (albeit tiny) that comes with it.....

Hugs to ya'll have a great week!

D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Boo we ALL lost half a pound this week - we're syncing or something LMAO - I'm doing more exercise this week too but I'm hoping we can both still net a few poundsssss (and Tracey too :) )
  • volgirl1322
    OMG after I saw ya'll's 0.6 loss I was like what the ($#@&(@$#&(* maybe this week we will be in sync to lose 3.5lbs each :)

• mistymeadows2005
    OMG after I saw ya'll's 0.6 loss I was like what the ($#@&(@$#&(* maybe this week we will be in sync to lose 3.5lbs each :)

From your mouth lady!!! LMAOOO
  • volgirl1322
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/25/19
    Water: A lot :)

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking.
    Hours slept: 8 ish

Description/Photo of Meals: A few sugar free jelly beans before my OMAD meal (work stress)…..I made beef enchiladas, black beans, and fiesta rice for dinner....Had some jalapenos and sour cream on top and a few chips and salsa.....a couple of peeps as well...….

Monday-meh it was okay...…. Just kinda a blah day not sure why but just blah maybe bc it was Monday...…..Oh well...….
  • Brendalea69
    Maybe once we get warmer weather we can get rid of these blah days!!!
  • volgirl1322
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/26/19
    Water: A lot :)

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired):spinning 30 mins
    Hours slept: 8 ish

Description/Photo of Meals: Kinda a mini fast today because my youngest son had baseball and he wanted sonic after......So I had a hot fudge sundae.....about 500 cal....totally empty cals I know I know but TOM made me do it...….

Brenda---yes I need some true spring!!!! Supposed to be 74 here tomorrow and can't wait ---oh wait I have to work well that stinks LOL...….Spring where are you!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Look at you mini fasting! LOL - gotta love it! :P
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I think mini-fasting is a great idea. I may need to adopt that. If I can get my mind right, I can do it. Will be working on that for April and beyond.

I think for me it might just take having some staple mini meals that I can have without thinking about it.